• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A PlayStation Classic vs A N64 Classic (GRACE)

Ok so B&K have the ap advantage but it's not that simple. Both of them share a lot of powers, but both have one or two advantages. Age has invisibility which Banjo doesn't have a real answer for while Kazooie has ice eggs that Abe doesn't resist. Overall I'm going with the bear and bird simply because their sheer AP and dura advantage can rank a hit while abe attacks them invisible and then that element of surprise is less effective next time. Meanwhile Banjo and Kazooie can land a few hits and smash him with eggs, especially ice attacks. Banjo and Kazooie with high difficulty

Banjo & Kazooie have dealt with invisibility users a few times before, so they wouldn't be hopeless against it. Their durability, healing and Regenerationn make it so anything that's not possession won't really affect them. A couple of grenade eggs could probably put Abe down, given they're a fair bit stronger than B&K's arsenal which is already 3.6x Abe's durability.

If abe positions himself correctly he only needs a very short amount of time to posses someone. While he does have to audibly chant this adds a time limit to how long Banjo has to take him out. Abe only needs 4-8 seconds to posses someone.

If Abe instantly uses an invis ring into climbing up a tree and abuses his range I think he could potentially pull of a possesion.

He would likely do something like this in character as well.

The thing is that Banjo also has good range with the eggs and can just chase Abe flying with Kazooie, then beak bomb him. He could also use the wonder wings to counter the possession with no problem since he has enough time to react to him and the wonder wings can even K.O. ghosts and are invunerable to all of Gruntilda's spells.

I didn't vote before. But due to a superior arsenal, superior AP and the fact that possession likely won't work on both Banjo and Kazooie, I'll vote for the bear and bird duo.

Back