• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A New SCP (Composite Human vs 173)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not from that sort of range. It'd be very fast, but subsonic isn't enough to be invisible at >300m. Even if there is, people have hit shots on stuff they can't see via prediction before.

Not Mach speeds, though.

Mach 1 = 343 meters per second.

173 is below that.

In one second, 173 would not be able to cover the entire distance.

Also, the gun was meant to start loaded.

Subsonic (Faster than the Eye) (Mach 0.1-0.5) (34.3-171.5 m/s or 76.7-383.6 mph)

Okay, so even at the very top of subsonic speeds, SCP-173 would need at least two seconds of not being looked at to reach Composite Human.

I think he's good.

Because bullets like that can destroy vehicles just fine. They've got quite a lot of energy to them. Sorta things that can disable tanks if you shoot the right places.

Seeing as Composite Human has a 2 second lead on 173 in terms of distance, and he's smart enough to figure out the Weeping Angel gimmick quickly, could I remove prior knowledge to make this fair? Is there any other way to make this fair?

Wokistan said:
Because bullets like that can destroy vehicles just fine. They've got quite a lot of energy to them. Sorta things that can disable tanks if you shoot the right places.
The right places being the point. This thing has no places that make it tic, it's just an anomolous statue. Hell, it's copy made with the tree could attack even as a head.

The raw force behind a powerful gun can just blow parts of the statue apart. If I started attacking a wall with a hammer, I'd eventually break it apart despite it not having organs.

Tanks are 9-A in durevility btw. I don't see why a few seconds of constant fire isn't gonna tear 173 apart.

So if Composite Human can chip it or kill it with several seconds of fire, and is at least 2 seconds away from 173, can I remove prior knowledge under the stance that Composite Human has enough range to figure out the gimmick?

Well I don't see why CH's gonna immedately figure out the gimmick when there's a ton of other things that CH did as it nlonks, like breathing, moving, making noise, etc.

Right, but he starts the battle looking at it. He'll be able to knock out possibilities quickly, I'd say, and it isn't common practice to take your eyes off the unknown opponent either way.

I'd say just change the scp to like 073

I feel like 173 is a mismatch no matter what

I mean, I feel as if it's very close here. 173 is incapable of a stompy one-shot, and Composite Human is smart enough to figure it out.

human outskill and outsmart 173 vote form him

he has speed in combat smarter and 173 unlike 682 it can killable

173 has never even been damaged though, and its kinda hard to outsmart a thing that instakills you as soon as you blink

WeeklyBattles said:
173 has never even been damaged though, and its kinda hard to outsmart a thing that instakills you as soon as you blink
well this is composite human not ordinary human 173 is unlike 682 the SCP fondation never think it must be killed and composite human has very high density bone and good refect also vey good it combat skill 173 only kill ordinary human in canon it not 682 ,able,or scarlet king

Reinforced steel > High density bone

173 regularly killed trained soldiers with skills specialized for fighting SCPs, theyre by no means normal humans

WeeklyBattles said:
Reinforced steel > High density bone
173 regularly killed trained soldiers with skills specialized for fighting SCPs, theyre by no means normal humans

this human has speed to counter bullet mastered off combat skill on plant and class 5 in power

good luck overpower this monster

thank you so much

look at 173 profile weekly 173 get beaten by tank and composite man much smarter and better than tank in combay

Smarts mean nothing when youre not strong enough to do any damage to your opponent. Thats like saying a martial arts master can beat an M1 Abrams in a fight

simpleWeeklyBattles said:
Smarts mean nothing when youre not strong enough to do any damage to your opponent. Thats like saying a martial arts master can beat an M1 Abrams in a fight
simple he is fast and very good refection time look at 173 profile weekly even sponeblob and tank

beat 173 and composite human has better skill set than those

The Composite Human's speed isnt enough to avoid high Hypersonic telekinesis nor is it enough to escape 173 who can move freely at speeds the CH can only move at in small bursts

Skill means nothing when the Composite human cannot harm 173

Downvoted due to lack of containment procedures and ridiculous redactions, expect this to be deleted in the mainsite for the next 24 hours.

This seems like a mismatch for either sides, really.

If 173 has HHS combat speed, it's a stomp at this sort of range. Equalizing speed on the other hand gets 173 really ******. This is just a mismatch either way.

I indeed did not see telekinesis on the profile nor did I consider it, but yes, that would make it a stomp.

I was planning on doing 076 anyways. Recommend me weapons and starting conditions and I'll have it up after school.

Some amount of prep time for CH should make it fair enough to separate the tier gap, since this is CH.

076 should just be it's own match at this point.

Also be careful with prep and CH. We had him beat a guy with thought based RW just because of how hard that can be abused.

In that case, I'll remake it with some new jazz later. I'll be careful with prep time, as well.

This is safe to close then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back