• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Murderous Rabbit on the loose fighting a man which could severaly harm it

Matthew should be able to kill killer rabbit because of his shooting skills. He has had heavy target training and to kill killer rabbit should be no problem at all, as he was made to shoot people that were running away from him on assassination missions.

Okay, I have some problems with Matthew's profile.

Saying that Matthew has "all types" of weapons is a NLF. Just remove that.

Machine guns should be 9-C or 9-B or somewhere around there I believe, maybe even 9-A. Grenades are 9-B.

Pistols are 9-C.

"Durability: Street Level (Was tortured but managed to walk as if nothing had happened.)" How tourtured was he exactly?

"Weaknesses: Anything that could potentially harm him." That sounds a little bit vague TBH.

AP, speed and lifting strength need more info.

If Matthew is using grenades and probably his machine guns, then Matthew stomps.

To the Rabbit's profile? I don't think you're allowed to do that. Well, as long as you're not adding anything in order to win or anything like that.

I'm not saying that matthew has all types of weapons, i'm saying that he has weapons mastery of all types. But on everything else i get ya

Pretty sure that's still a NLF. But I'm glad to hear that you understand and it would be nice if you could fix some stuff around.

If he doesn't have weapons then Matthew has no way of harming the rabbit cuz his AP is athelete level and the rabbit's durability is 9-C. Restricted matches also can't be added.

no.1 it's little and hard to catch

no.2 it's faster than Manthew

However, Matthew does have some training in hunting, so that may be a reason why matthew could win.

Back