• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A missing verse: Get Backers

The Get Backers don't have any pages on VS Battle wiki, because no one knew the verse well enough to calculate or scale anything if I remember correctly.

If you know the verse well enough you could create some pages for them.

Actually it was more that it seemed impossible to scale the characters properly, as the powers of the series did not fit into our tiering system, at least not the way that they were presented here at the time.

The Everlasting said:
What exactly is the issue with the verse and our tiering system?
Nobody except he who shall not be named ever cared to analyze the series and when he did he wanked it to high heaven OVO

Not Jim Sterling said:
If im not mistaken there are plenty of lower D char who beat higher D char or something like that.
If that's correct, for every other case I've seen we just ignore the higher-dimensional stuff if it's inconsistent with the character's overall power.

Like in Space Dandy, which has Low 2-C 2-Ds and 4-Ds that are weaker than humans.

Or that one guy in Rick and Morty who was 4-D but got beaten up by Rick.

I vaguely recall that this series seemed to be almost entirely constructed of such inconsistencies though.

Yes, the profiles that we had were very unreliable though, but if somebody competent wants to investigate, I obviously won't stop him or her.

Well, the manga is only 39 volumes long and it's complete, so it should be a relatively quick read if I can find it.

Back