• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A MINOR REVISION FOR ILLAH and magi gods

PrinceofPein

Username Only
So right here on Illah's profile and the God's pages there is NEP type 2 with no justification.
And from what I can remember illah or the gods has no such thing as NEP2, so the NEP2 will be changed to NEP1, with this Scan as justification and maybe the one about him existing as Rukh

Last edited:
Rukh is concept type 1
llah existed without rukh. According to thoes who had become part of him, they where phantom.

Don't get this part
Okay for you to be NEP2, it is so absurd, in a way that you are existing and at the same time not existing.

Illah or the gods trapped as phantom were not that as they were still existing.

NEP2 is so weird that there is no way I can explain it, but the thing is you must not truly exist to qualify for this, or you should be just complete nothingness or something like that

Okay for you to be NEP2, it is so absurd, in a way that you are existing and at the same time not existing.

Illah or the gods trapped as phantom were not that as they were still existing.

NEP2 is so weird that there is no way I can explain it, but the thing is you must not truly exist to qualify for this, or you should be just complete nothingness or something like that
Nonexistent Physiology refers to the ability to paradoxically 'exist', yet lack any identifiable traits of existence, or exist outside of a particular scope of 'existence'. While true nonexistence in the philosophical sense is impossible to prove, lesser forms of the idea appear often in fiction.

Nonexistent Physiology refers to the ability to paradoxically 'exist', yet lack any identifiable traits of existence, or exist outside of a particular scope of 'existence'. While true nonexistence in the philosophical sense is impossible to prove, lesser forms of the idea appear often in fiction.
Then we have type 1 and 2.
This is type 1
Material Nonexistence: The lack of any conventional existence. Such a character will exist as something beyond the normal scope of the physical and metaphysical worlds, instead existing as an idea or other unconventional state. Such entities can be conceptualized by individuals, but do not exist in a physical or normal metaphysical form, such as a soul. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0.
This is what they qualify for

Then we have type 1 and 2.
This is type 1

This is what they qualify for
The reason why they are 2 is because they exist even without rukh. Both Solomon and Arba stated that returning to rukh is returning to nothingness. If gods exists purely as rukh, then it would be NEP type 1. But llah and the others exists without it

The reason why they are 2 is because they exist even without rukh. Both Solomon and Arba stated that returning to rukh is returning to nothingness. If gods exists purely as rukh, then it would be NEP type 1. But llah and the others exists without it
Existing without Rukh still does not qualify for NEP2, as they are still actually existing as phantom not that they no longer exist

NEP2 is nonexistence at concept level. Ruhk is conceptual and return to ruhk is become nothingness at concept level

Existing without Rukh still does not qualify for NEP2, as they are still actually existing as phantom not that they no longer exist
Tried looking for the meaning of phantom and I got this

used to describe something that you imagine exists or that appears to exist, although in fact it does not

NEP2 is nonexistence at concept level. Ruhk is conceptual and return to ruhk is become nothingness at concept level
Return to rukh means losing your consciousness and getting erased actually so I don't think anyone should even get anything based on returning to rukh as it is usually taken out of context.

And yes not just nothingness you need to also exist at the same time. Seriously NEP2 is weird.
Tried looking for the meaning of phantom and I got this

used to describe something that you imagine exists or that appears to exist, although in fact it does not
Yes, something akin to a ghost

I am saying it is similar to ghost and in almost any context it means the ghost of something

Conceptual nonexistence is type 2 via being neither 0 nor 1. Anyway, defending side needs some scans for rukh’s conceptual nature.

Conceptual nonexistence is type 2 via being neither 0 nor 1. Anyway, defending side needs some scans for rukh’s conceptual nature.
Honestly conceptual nature of rukh has been bothering me. It seems we will need to make a revision on that before we get into this

In my opinion, illusions/phantom are just metaphors. Called illusions because they (in the realm of il ilah) basically non-exisntance aka unreal

the main point is that there is no Rukh

Depends on how Rukh even works. If it works like some kind of all-encompassing "thing", then it should qualify as some kind of nonexistence type 2 (with some more context) or at least type 4 acausality.
That is how rukh works. It even affect laws

Depends on how Rukh even works. If it works like some kind of all-encompassing "thing", then it should qualify as some kind of nonexistence type 2 (with some more context) or at least type 4 acausality.
Yes this is how rukh works, it is everywhere and in everything.
So basically they were yeeted to the a space of illah and in that place they had no rukh in their body.

So of anything it is NEP1, or it can be NEP2 but it will only be restricted to illah realm

Right let get back,
So you do agree that they are existing without Rukh(concept), but your problem is that they exist not as a void but as illusion/Phantom and those usually qualify for NEP 1

Back