• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A minor problem with childrem ratings.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
I have been wondering this for a bit, but why do we default children (physically anyways) to 10-B? Shouldn't they be below average?

This is an oddly formulated question... Anyway, being a child is an ambiguosly term, for me a 14 years old is a child, that fit into 10-B

I would give a 10 years old kid for an exemple, and most of the time loli's are physically depicted in between 8-12 as far as height and such things go.

Welp, I would give average people below 12-13 years old highest end 10-C or lowest end 10-B, if they practice sports maybe 11, but not sure, I'm indifferent.

Perhaps we should stop refering to childrens with the words shota and loli, is more practical.

Shota and loli need not be terms used on this wiki. Back in the day, Kavpeny explicitly forbade usage of those terms due to their connotations. I'm Japanese, but I don't use those words. They don't even mean "boy" or "girl" respectively. "Shounen" is boy in Japanese and "Shoujo" is girl. Therefore this is the perfect opportunity to remind our ill-informed English speaking users to not use the terms shouta or loli as they have a sexual connotation and refer to young children.

We have young Japanese girls on this wiki and I'm almost certain they are not comfortable seeing those words he thrown around so casually.

Back