• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a minecraft nerd fights an otaku, the player(minecraft) vs the player(doki doki)

No. MC is either just 3 universes or an unquantifiable number higher than 1000. When using 2-C, it's just 3 universes.

This includes at least one set of three infinite space-time continuums. It is also hinted that several other video games or Minecraft worlds, which has no set limit and is easily capable of containing more than 1000 of them, are but part of the player's dream

The player's 2-C key = At least 3 universes

The player's 2-B key = 1000+ universes

We are using his 2-C key and as such can only destroy a little more over 3 universes.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
The player's 2-C key = At least 3 universes
The player's 2-B key = 1000+ universes

We are using his 2-C key and as such can only destroy a little more over 3 universes.
his 2c key goes from 3 to 999

I made the profile in the first place. I think I understand it more than you do.

It's either 3+ or 1000+. But nothing in-between. In this case, 1000+ is visibly not used in this match.

No.

Straight from the profile

"The Player is the creator of a "small, private world", which contains Minecraft in its entirety. This includes at least one set of three infinite space-time continuums"

This constitutes his Multi-Universe level stat.

"It is also hinted that several other video games or Minecraft worlds, which has no set limit and is easily capable of containing more than 1000 of them, are but part of the player's dream"

This constitutes his Multiverse level stat.

Take that away and you only have a player capable of creating a world with 3 separate continuums.

This is sorta redundant, I did the Player vs. Monika and it was a stomp.

The Player (Minecraft) vs. The Player (Doki Doki) should very well be a stomp too.

didnt see that, and if i put the mc player in 2b? they are on the same dimensional scale, so dokis players hax should still work

Player doki doki can't destroy universe cause he only save and load universes with 54 timelines and erased 54 timelines with load/overwrite which doesn't erase existence of Player minecraft but only erased future or memories of Player minecraft, but still futile cause Player resurrects and erased Player doki doki, 54 is not Player doki doki durability.

I mean Player minecraft destroy reality of Player doki doki before Player doki doki use save to save himself.

3D cuts 4D, 2D cuts 3D, and 1D cuts 2D simple as that Player Doki Doki don't even have DELETE button.

Edit: unlike universe of Minecraft is infinite, dokidoki universe have big bang and big rip cycle.

Edit2: dokidoki universe is only ONE WORLD with 54 timelines and Minecraft have 10^all particles on observable universe SEEDS, seeds is technically parallel worlds of Minecraft (people still ignore this fact)

Doki CAN destroy universes (In this case, timelines).

Whether or not the world is infinite doesn't really matter.

Seeds are POSSIBILITIES of parallel worlds. It doesn't mean that they always exist within a Minecraft world.

The thing I don't understand was how destroying timelines equivalent to destroying parallel universe or alternate universe, I mean it's obvious that 4D isn't parallel or dimensional. Who or how the heck everybody get these ideas 0.o ????

But.... Why.... (Insert Magikarp pokemon hater meme)

a timeline is a universe and its time.

a dimension is a unoverse with its time, most of teh time

Destroying a timeline has always been equal to destroy a universe with time. A timeline is another universe with different time.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Destroying a timeline has always been equal to destroy a universe with time. A timeline is another universe with different time.
Except in DragonBall SUper

Ricsi-viragosi said:
DMB 1 said:
Except in DragonBall SUper </div>
ma dude, in super a bit of heat can kill 3as and erasing someone doesent affect anybodys mind
And people can survive their own auto-destruction. And they can get exponentially steronger with a few minutes of training. And they can completly restore their stamina only a few seconds ater loosing it.

and lets not forget how a planet buster, dwarf star with WANK became 3a by thinking about it and jiren being a power hungry monster but failing to eliminate enemies to get umlimited power

Back