• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A massive current problem with followed threads

And here I had just thought the Calc Request & Evaluation threads had been really inactive lately. No, really, I did think that.

In any case, hopefully this gets fixed soon.

I will inform the Fandom staff.

I have sent Fandom an email with a submitted image.

I have received another reply:

"Hey there,

Indeed, thanks - the team are looking into this at the moment. It's a separate, visual-only bug, which should make it easier to fix.

(In the meantime, we're actively working on the thread following issue, and progress is being made.)

Best regards,"

Glitchy wikia taking too long to fix

Well, there is nothing that we can do about it, and the Fandom staff are doing their best.

Unfortunately I don't have much faith in the FANDOM staff considering the Wiki is neverendingly buggy.

That said this visual bug should be an easy fix.

Another glitch is the "Time ago" indicator at the bottom of the posts. It appears to be showing up as code format. Still, AssaltWaffle does make a good point about Fandom being too buggy, and the best we can do is wait.

Well, I see all the followed pages seem back to normal on my end, but surprised I still don't have much notifications. Probably because I need one and click Marked all as read.

Well, almost at least. There are some that show up as empty.

I personally thing all the ones that still say "Empty Board" are the threads we refollowed before the problem got fixed. And yeah, I mentioned that 2nd glitch.

We are well aware of the notification timestamps appearing in code form.

We don't need every user taking a picture of it, however.

Glitchy wikia at least fixed one glitch ovo

Back