• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Mad Titan ruffles with an implied sado-*********.

Upon looking on their profiles, this does seem a bit interesting. Also, refer to here if you didn't get what I meant in the title.

Let's say um...one day Thanos was taking a nice stroll to Neo Arcadia in search of his precious stone when he's all of a sudden stopped by Harpuia. He will not let him pass. An fight ensues.

Sage Harpuia vs Base Thanos .

Thanos Portrait Art
Harpuia.
Since this is base Thanos, no infinity gauntlet/stones is allowed.
Speed equalized.

Fight takes place in an abandoned dockyard.

Who wins?

Sage: 3 (BruceTheBatman, TeenAngel101, Megamangohan)

Titan: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Telepathy (Mother Elfs technopathy) and Matter Manipulation (Cyber Elf transmutation) wouldnt work on Harpuia, so Id give it to him via flight, better range as a whole (the fight wouldnt get to interplanetrary distances and otherwise its Melee to Tens of Meters vs Extended Melee to Dozens of kilometers). Sage is also a more lethal fighter since Thanos seems to let himself lose.

Not an expert one Thanos (though I like him in the movies lol), just reading his profile, so someone might wanna enlighten me of any other abilities he has in base

Speed Unequalized: Thanos scales from Thor and Surfer who are in the quadrillion. Sage scales from people who are in the million.

Combine that with Thanos being at least 6.6 kiloFoe for slapping Herald-level beings like Thor, Hulk and Surfer around, while Sage is scaled from Zero who is scaled from Lumine who is 1.2 kiloFoe.

Doesn't Thanos blitz and b!tchslap Sage silly?

The reason I didn't equalize speed was, in fairness, I didn't know that. I don't focus too much on the powerscaling side, but that's a good point nonetheless.

I'll make adjustments. Speed is equalized now.

I thought Thor was still just accepted at like 100 or 200 foe?

If that was accepted I dunno who to vote for since Harpuia is well above Axl who tanked said kilofoe feat, and still has flight and range one his side while Thanos has that power advantage

Thor' feat is 12 KiloFOE for destroying Surtur's portal. However, since it was accomplished by both their hammers colliding, only half the result applies to Thor.

Hence why Thor is 6.6 KiloFOE.

Also, Thanos can just teleport with his chair to where Sage is if he gets too close, or mindhax him with a thought, Thanos is also 300 Kilofoe while Sage is around 4 kilofoe, so Thanos oneshots. In other words, Thanos stomps

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Also, Thanos can just teleport with his chair to where Sage is if he gets too close, or mindhax him with a thought, Thanos is also 300 Kilofoe while Sage is around 4 kilofoe, so Thanos oneshots.
In other words, Thanos stomps
Ok, where is this coming from??? I keep seeing people say stuff like this.

Thanos is way above that. I mean he stomps Pre-Annihilation Silver Surfer, whose 387 kilofoe and Thor, whose stronger than that. Thanos can lay both out in a few hits and that was before he got ressurrected by Death and his power increased.

Sir sun man said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RinkakuKagune/Silver_Surfer_Solar_System_Feat
here is the exepted mid ball AP for silver surfer before he got his boost (which is an at least a 2 times increase) and thanos is still capable of laying out the power boosted silver surfer
I've seen that calc and that's the one I always refer back to. I thought, that Blue was referring to a different one.

As for Thanos being more powerful than Surfer after his upgrade...he really shouldn't be. Surfer after his upgrade matched Thanos' level of powerful while being so weak he couldn't walk. However, Marvel basically treats it like it never happened.

C2 of Omegon said:
I've seen that calc and that's the one I always refer back to. I thought, that Blue was referring to a different one.

As for Thanos being more powerful than Surfer after his upgrade...he really shouldn't be. Surfer after his upgrade matched Thanos' level of powerful while being so weak he couldn't walk. However, Marvel basically treats it like it never happened.
that was before thanos became a herald of death and became quite a bit more powerful

plus the whole god querry thing happened and he can treat silver surfer level beings as fodder nowadays

Back