• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A lot of Void Termina's missing powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So, there is this thing called Jamba Heart which shattered into pieces. Its relation with Void Termina is weird; Either the pieces are Void Termina, or he is inside them. In any case, those things demonstrated its own set of powers that, I believe, Void Termina should also have. At worst, he doesn't used them in-character, but considering that:

• Void Termina is compound of those things
  • He absorbed them
  • Some of the powers are similar to its own
  • Void Termina being inside those things is the equivalent to a cockroach being trapped in an open plastic container
It's pretty clear that he should have these powers, which are:

Other stuff by himself

I agree with empathic and morality manip.

Possession is just the empathic manip on a good level.

Nope, quite sure that's just statistic amp.

I agree with stat amp.

Maybe? I'm unsure about this one.

Weather seems to make sense.

Unsure about the power Bestowal, too.

That's just the dev messing with us (and I admit that I laughed hard when I first saw it).

Quite sure those are MK's abilities that he never used as he constantly holds back or something (I don't remember that quite well), with the Jamba heart loosening him.

Seems legit.

Heh, seems more like the moral manip.

I don't even remember why he has summoning.

I agree.

I recently added some more stuff.

• Biological Manipulation: I mean, his arms were almost twice as big as his body.
  • Fusionism: "Likely Fusionism" should be fine then
  • Power Bestowal: Some say that Kirby absorbed the heart, but he was unaware of it. That should help.
  • Telekinesis, Status Effect Inducement & Earth Manipulation: Given the purplish & smoke-like look of those, and how MK never used them before, I think it's reasonable to assume that they come from the Jamba Heart piece
  • Memory Manipulation & Madness Manipulation: Idk, looks like at least madness manip to me.

I know, but I don't think that's biological manip, otherwise All Might would have it. I think it's more of a side effect of the amp.

I guess it's okay.

The game does imply that, too, but we don't know if pink hearts have the same abilities as the Jamba hearts.

The description seems to imply that it stopped him from holding back. The purple glow is probably just because MK is controlled by the Jamba heart, as iirc other attacks have the same glow. Also, the link doesn't work with me.

Madness manip would make you screaming, slam into walls for no reason, play the Zelda CD-i games or watch its anime. This seems to be much more reasoned action.

• Biological Manipulation: Ok
  • Power Bestowal: Its implied that it went into Kirby on its ow. And all pink hearts were part of the original Jamba Heart. This incarnation of Void Termina likely doesn't have those powers, but the previous one likely had them, we should add something like that.
  • If MK is controlled by the Jamba heart then Possession should be acceptable.
"iirc other attacks have the same glow"

MK himself and his duplication had it, his normal attacks and projectiles didn't. Notably, he only showed duplication in a minigame before.

Assuming I can read Japanese

I'm still unsure. As I said before, we don't know if Jamba hearts have the same abilities as pink hearts. The pink hearts were just inside Nova's heart that served as a seal to VT. It's true, though, that if VT had been resurrected with pink heart instead of the Jamba hearts, he'd get this ability, but this VT hadn't so I don't think we can add them.

I meant that he was moral manipulated, I just didn't know how to word it. Maybe a "possibly" for these abilities? I'm still very unsure about this one and I think further input by other members may help.

Heh, Jamba hearts never drove someone crazy, just... less moral? I'm 90% sure it's just moral manip unless some boss I don't remember is just straight up crazy.

Pseudo black hole: it seems more like the mini VTs are just sucking enemies with a strange animation, but the link in which it says that it's called "black hole" doesn't work. Can you post it here, please?

The name isn't as important as what it shows, the mini Void Terminas also consume matter/dark energy before sucking with their mouths.

To support the fusionism better we also have Hyness throwing himself and the generals to the Jamba Heart. Given what the Jamba Heart pieces showed is safer to say that Hyness isn't demonstrating a new power, so no need to have a "Likely".

He should also have type 2 Immortality for being able to fight only as his core/"soul" and Cloth Manipulation for creating a necklace for himself.

That's just his weak point showing.

I guess it depends if we consider VT as the whole thing (in which he gets it) or just as the core, which I'm quite sure has a type 2 immortality feat but I don't remember.

Well, I don't think anyone else would be interested, it's Kirby. I guess I'll wait a week or 2.

Shouldn't Void Termina have the power to create things from memory like Dark Matter Blade? I mean, he does replicate Flamberg's sword, Francisca's axe, Zan's spear, and the Master Crown. The three weapon ones are both before and after the generals and Hyness leave his body.

That's why I proposed to replace Summoning for Creation, but add Memory Manipulation for the same reasons Dark Matter has it would be assuming too much.

This is mostly finished but we but we would appreciate the approval of users like Cal or Azzy before adding anything. I already called the most knowledgeable members of this verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back