• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A llama Fights a god

Well the llama doesn't resist fate manipulation. So I do believe it is fair

RWBY isn't gacha originally.
Dunno if they've dabbled in gacha/lootbox though.

He is a oc from a RWBY au

I can't draw for shit so I used gatcha to make what he looks like. I only use it to make what my oc's look like just in case whenever I do make people draw them they have a reference

My burning hatred of Gacha/Japanese themed Lootbox games, and pleads that people stop playing them free or not aside.

You're probably gonna want to maybe tag some Pokemon people who frequent FC/OC while also explaining what your character starts with.

Arceus's profile has a lot on it that I would say warrants having someone knowledgeable about the character to break it down as well as what its strategy would be here.

Just saying this because both have a pretty wide range of hax. Yeah other than that idk.

Back