• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A little question

I believe so, yes. I think it was that you conceptually transcend a 1A hierarchy to the point that no matter how many layers it gets added to it, you'll still be above it.

If that character is the hierarchy and cosmology or that dimension itself, then yes
No, we don't have a character or a system. but we have a character that goes beyond the normal 1-A in an unimaginable way. Does that just make it 1-A +

No, we don't have a character or a system. but we have a character that goes beyond the normal 1-A in an unimaginable way. Does that just make it 1-A +
Without further context, this is just a higher level of 1-A.

Dude the advantage I'm talking about here is superiority over any normal 1-A system
-Let me open my question a little more.
We have a system belonging to normal 1-A. If a character transcends this system in a way that logic and imagination cannot grasp, does it make it a High 1-A? Or is it necessary to have a 1-A + system in order to be High 1-A?

Dude the advantage I'm talking about here is superiority over any normal 1-A system
-Let me open my question a little more.
We have a system belonging to normal 1-A. If a character transcends this system in a way that logic and imagination cannot grasp, does it make it a High 1-A? Or is it necessary to have a 1-A + system in order to be High 1-A?
What do you even mean by system, like hierarchy? Or just a single 1-A plane?

What do you even mean by system, like hierarchy? Or just a single 1-A plane?
For example, if we have a region, all the characters residing in this region are 1-A. What would we be if we go beyond this place inexpressibly unlike a normal transcendence? Is it possible to switch from Classic 1-A to High 1-A

For example, if we have a region, all the characters residing in this region are 1-A. What would we be if we go beyond this place inexpressibly unlike a normal transcendence? Is it possible to switch from Classic 1-A to High 1-A
No. That's too vague.

You can be High 1-A without a 1-A+ hierarchy but not like this.

Being qualitatively superior to the very framework of a 1-A level of existence in such a way that no number of extensions to the levels of existence will ever reach them.

Being qualitatively superior to the very framework of a 1-A level of existence in such a way that no number of extensions to the levels of existence will ever reach them
I thought this made the character 1-A +. After all, what's mentioned here is more infinity sets than transcendence. So I don't think it's safe. Even perceiving a character in 1-A as a simple fiction does not carry you to a higher layer.

I thought this made the character 1-A +. After all, what's mentioned here is more infinity sets than transcendence. So I don't think it's safe. Even perceiving a character in 1-A as a simple fiction does not carry you to a higher layer.
What are you even talking about? Seeing a 1-A as fiction is definitely a higher level of 1-A. Being beyond every possible extension of a 1-A hierarchy is what makes you High 1-A. A 1-A+ hierarchy just makes it easier to prove.

I misread what you said because of my English. I knew you were talking about surpassing a character .
-
Still, it's a controversial issue to skip 1-A + and get directly High 1-A, it would be nice to have a concrete example.
-
Thank you for your time

What do you mean by skip to 1-A+? The only way to be High 1-A is to prove to be beyond a 1-A hierarchy of any possible size in that no amount of adding layers to that hierarchy will ever reach you.

The hierarchy can be 1,2 or infinite layers but it doesn't change that the above is how to get High 1-A. A 1-A+ hierarchy is just better for proof.

What do you mean by crossing? And 1-A system? These aren't general terms that you can just use. Just being above a 1-A plane is just a higher level of 1-A.

1-A+ is being at or above infinite levels of a 1-A hierarchy.

I guess I need to open the subject. A character that is infinitely above all systems and properties that make a character 1-A will be 1-A + or pass to High 1-A . Can a character that exceeds layer 1-A go directly to High 1-A

If the way you described them is all there is to them, that's still just 1-A, albeit above baseline.

This isn't that hard. If baseline 1-A is 10-B, then 1-A+ is High 1-B and High 1-A is 1-A. Of course, this is grossly oversimplified but it should give you the general idea.

I guess you don't understand what I mean. I also know the difference, but that's not my question from the beginning. Can a character be High 1-A without reaching 1-A +
-
Let your character be 1-A. Then you make a Crt and raise the character, do you make the character 1-A + or can we pass it directly to High 1-A
-
The path we are going to follow must we go as 1-A -> 1-A + -> High 1-A , Or could you follow 1A -> High 1A?

Assume there's a 1-A system.

Character B conceptually transcends this system so much that no matter how many layers you add to it, Character B will always be above it.

Thus, Character B is High 1-A.

I get it, then how can we make a character 1-A +. Can we consider someone weaker than B but stronger than the system?
-
I ask a lot of questions but these are the most complicated things on the site

No, it's just being infinite levels of existence above baseline 1-A.

While my knowledge ain't the best, but I don't think you can get 1-A+ unless you are like an infinite levels above baseline 1-A.

Say character A is weaker than B, but still being conceptually transcendental of the system just as B, then I believe that character A is High 1-A. I think so, at least.

Tier 1 and 0 are wack.

In this case, it becomes impossible to make a character 1-A +.

Because surpassing the system is High 1-A and infinitely rising without exceeding the system is still normal 1-A

We have like 8 1-A+ profiles, just look at their justifications to see why.

In this case, it becomes impossible to make a character 1-A +.

Because surpassing the system is High 1-A and infinitely rising without exceeding the system is still normal 1-A
Surpassing the system in a way as I said before is High 1-A.

Infinitely rising, as in you keep going higher and higher, may or may not grant 1-A+ depending on if you actually achieve infinite transcendence. Just look at SCP-3812's 1-A+ justification, for example. He will eventually transcend an infinite stack of narratives, with every narrative being 1-A in size.

Infinitly rising is not enough to get 1A+, being infinitly above 1A, as in infinite layers of trancendence, is. Its just High 1B in bigger magnitudes

I see 1-A to 1-A+ as the difference between Low 2-C to High 1-B
With High 1-A being similar to the difference between Low 2-C and 1-A, where no matter how many "layers" you stack, even infinites numbers of these layers, you will never be able to reach into the tier; you must transcend all 1-A extensions on a conceptual level.

Back