• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, those are socks. Created on the same day, same # of edits, responded on the same threads within like a minute of each other...

As for the fight, I don't know what I'm supposed to make of this. First off, why does Eiko have Invulernability? She doesn't meet any criteria that I can see. Mid-Low regen? Based off of what? Also, even if Eiko's parents are versions of Superman and Wonder Woman, that doesn't mean anything. We don't know anything about them or their powers or skills.

Also, Eiko doesn't seem to have an actual calc for how strong she is. So, I can't make any AP/Dura comparisons. I mean her AP justification is a Youtube video!

People, there are no FRA.

There have been exactly zero arguments for either side. In fact, I said that I can't even make heads or tails of this because Eiko's profile is questionable at best.

I do not know 'how' or 'why' anyone has taken that as an argument for Superman. The bottomline here is this isn't much of match because one of the combantant's profiles doesn't make much sense.

I mean. A YouTube video showing justification doesn't null it from still justifying it, if the context of the video is right. But looking at the verses profiles. The entire verse does look to be one heck of a mess.

N Kardashev said:
still
ako:3|supes:4|incon:0
Yeah, no. More like A-ko: 0 | Superman: 0 | Incon: 0

You can't just say that character wins and count that as a vote. You have to give actual reasoning for why a character wins. No one in this thread has done so. The three votes for A-ko don't count. The first vote gave no reasoning at all and the second/third votes were sock accounts. Even if it wasn't, there's no reasoning to base a FRA on.

Superman has been given no reasoning as to why he wins. Neither LordUrien or I gave any actual reasoning. In fact, both of us said the match doesn't work because A-ko's profile is, quite frankly, crud. So there's nothing to base an FRA on Superman either.

Back