• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect cell one shots. He's no where close to baseline 4-B while Umaril isn't even 4-B. I know he has low godly but I remember that taking thousands of years to work.

The fact that he has none, and Cell obliterating Umaril accidentally with a glare in his general direction.

RW is just how he cast magic, and can you spell out SEI because I don't know what that is.

I assume it's status effects? That doesn't even allow him to kill a high 4-C, much less a 4-B.

Status Effect Inducement. Also, Curse Manipulation and Absorption would be good to know their function.

Keeweed said:
I assume it's status effects? That doesn't even allow him to kill a high 4-C, much less a 4-B.
If the High 4-C has some kind of resistance or hax to counter the SEI then it wouldn't be strange. But Cell has no resistance against it so that's why I'm asking.

I assume curse manipulation is what causes Status Effects like the Eternal Champion, but I maybe wrong. Absorption failed against a high 4-C so a 4-B That is perfectly fine with nuking everything into oblivion when he starts to lose, probably isn't going to die to it.

Hm... okay, thanks. I'll wait for some more input about that since I'm not entirely sure.

Wait, is this Cell's High 4-C key, why is that not in the op (SBA starts them at their strongest). If that's the case then this is less of a stomp (but I think Cell regen maybe to much, and if he gets hurt enough he becomes 4-B due to zenkai boost)

This is Perfect Cell so he is at High 4-C. Only Super Perfect Cell is 4-B. I think that Umaril has a chance here thanks to magic, but it will be a tough fight.

Magic isn't really a reason to win unless it ignores durability, because if Cell gets hurt enough he becomes 4-B. But the thing I'm worried about is that Cell nukes the planet after failing to fight Gohan for like 2 minutes, so Umaril pretty much has to instant kill Cell or Cell becomes 4-B/nukes the planet.

Cell attempted to nuke the planet after he lost A-18 and his perfect form. The levels of stress Umaril would put on Cell in a fight are nowhere near there.

Actually, no. Perfect Cell tried to nuke the planet like...all of twenty seconds after Gohan went SS2 and started to overpower him, by using a Kamehameha from the air. Gohan overpowered it with a basic one-handed ki wave. This is before Cell lost 18.

So, yeah. Umaril gets an upper hand with magic? Cell obliterates the planet. ...Provided that this doesn't take place on an Elder Scrolls "planet". Doesn't destroying Nirn automatically make you 3-A because each "planet" is an infinte plane all to itself?

It should be pretty high. CoC's High 4-C comes from killing someone who sustained a miniature solar system, and Umaril was stated to be far above that level.

Yeah Umaril probably is a lot stronger but that works against him because Cell regens, gains Zenkai boost way faster, and has more of a reason to nuke the planet, and unfortunately for Umaril Nirn is the one planet in the Elder Scrolls that isn't infinite.

Cell became 4-B after being vaporized but a single cell. He doesn't get Zenkai boost from things such as being stomped by Gohan.

Vegeta, Goku and Gohan managed to wound Cell in a way that w/o Regenerationn it'd be a mortal injure but he didn't improved with Zenkai after regenerating. His Zenkai is very limited if you ask me.

Because Nirn is a 4th Dimensional Plane of Existence and not a literal Planet.

Ok just wondering, but why is shaking Nirn just a normal High 6-A shaking of the planet feat, but blowing up Nirn is a low 2-C feat? Does Cell have to destroy all of it to kill Umaril, because if the atmosphere gets vaporizated does Umaril have a way to survive without oxygen?

I don't think the Greybeards shook the full extension of Nirn at all, so High 6-A is the safest bet we have right now.

I also doubt Oxygen would really matter for Umaril, considering he is Half-Daedra.

Does Umaril have a way to ignore durability because if he does I guess I'll switch to him (or I guess he could vaporize Cell since lightning spell like to do that in the Elder Scrolls)

I am not sure if he can bypass Cell's regen, though, so I am leaning towards Iconclusive right now.

I mean Cell regens from a single cell, while lightning turns you to straight up ash and Umaril is at least stronger at the start (thankfully this isn't Super Perfect Cell), so he maybe able to reduce him to dust.

Cell regenerated after Goku vaporized his torso with a Kamehameha, so I am not quite sure if reducing him to ash will do the trick here.

He stomps people (CoC), that stomp people (apperently Jagar Tharn), that aren't close to baseline (created a star and multiple planets).

Perfect Cell > SSJFP Goku > Super Vegeta > Dai Ni Dankai Trunks >>> Semi Perfect Cell >>> Imperfect Cell >= Android 16 >>> Piccolo fused with Kami >= Android 17 >= Android 18 >>> Vegeta SSJ >= SSJ Goku >= Trunks SSJ >>> Mecha Freeza > 100% Frieza >> Namek Goku KKx20 >> Base Goku post Zenkai > Freeza Xenomorph Form > Piccolo fused with Nail >= Freeza Bull Form >> Vegeta post Ginyu >= First Form Freeza = 1.7 Tenatons

So... I think Cell holds the AP advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back