• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A human fights extinct species

Yeah, Human takes this; he doesn't have to face them in direct combat, he can just ambush them as we can use all sorts of poisons and weapons to deal with them. Plus he can also have them fight each other by using various forms of training.

Don't close the thread just yet.

Ignore @CCFB, the same happened on the thread lion vs CH, he just couldn't accept the fact that human is smarter than apes & animals and has better equipment and can snipe 'em from a long range. And probably he didn't even read what others debate earlier.

So it's 5 vote for CH: (me, @SoulofCinder, Ricsi-viragosi , Burstchaos , RRTheEndMa )

Hyper Anon said:
Still a sniper rifle wouldn't penetrate the armor of the biggest dinosaurs. And same with the traps. A bear trap would break if it hit the leg of the of a long necked dinosaur. The cavemen and other stuff can be dealt with by the human with it's barehands.
I don't think dinosaur carapace is as hard as 9-mm bulletproof steel. And here's a video Matt testing a 9-mm steel body shield with guns. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRsvs4qTaNg

Compisite Human can penetrate not even the armour but the skulls of all dinosaurs

I can wait for those 2 other votes, so this thread can be over and I can remaster it by making a new thread. I'm pretty the Composite Human stomps via weapons and that mechanical arm that increases it's strength by the 1000 fold. That allows it to lift 3000+ tons and throw the long necks like they are nothing.

Back