• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A human fights extinct species

SoulOfCinder123 said:
Did you know that they raise the IQ test difficulty each year? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

Do you know how long did it take the homo sapien to invent fire? Then the smartest of the cavemen are still far dumber than CH
IQ doesn't matter in a fight.

Um, what the **** are you talking about? Homo Erectus invented fire. Literally look at a wikipedia page, I'm tired of explaining so much shit to people. Cro-Magnon had a brain size above modern humans and lived in a far harder world than most modern humans did so I doubt there's a huge difference.

CuteLunaMoon said:
Is that even legal? Somebody call the cops please
You can call it all you want but they wouldn't care since you obviously don't live in my country and don't know what goes on here.

CuteLunaMoon said:
CH uses a sniper rifle plus a suppressor, snipes the cavemen from a good spot.
Then he uses a tranquillizer gun that shoots poison darts to take out the large animals
The end.
And for the animals that live underwater... Well, just pour toxic waste onto them. We human are pretty good at it.
Again, people can't just disappear in real life. They would easily find out where the human is. I've already explained how long and ineffective it is to poison large animals in fights.

Same with poison; they wouldn't just die instantly. Also, does he even have toxic waste available?

CCFB said:
IQ doesn't matter in a fight.
Um, what the **** are you talking about? Homo Erectus invented fire. Literally look at a wikipedia page, I'm tired of explaining so much shit to people. Cro-Magnon had a brain size above modern humans and lived in a far harder world than most modern humans did so I doubt there's a huge difference.
IQ matters in a fight. In case yours are too low to understand what we said earlier, the old saying is "brain over brawn". Second, did the cavemen invented mobile phone? What SoulofCInder said was it took them TOO LONG to invent fire. And brain size doesn't matter. DO you know whale has a bigger brain than human? Er... I guess it's beyond your understanding anyway...

CuteLunaMoon said:
IQ matters in a fight. In case yours are too low to understand what we said earlier, the old saying is "brain over brawn". Second, did the cavemen invented mobile phone? What SoulofCInder said was it took them TOO LONG to invent fire. And brain size doesn't matter. DO you know whale has a bigger brain than human? Er... I guess it's beyond your understanding anyway...
IQ doesn't matter in a fight since it doesn't shape combat intelligence at all. I would 100% defeat a scrawny 100lb kid who never fought that was 20 IQ points higher than me. The mobile phone was invented not too long ago (as in not a century ago) so rethink that. Additionally, there wasn't a NEED to make the mobile phone. Humans have been using fire since Homo Erectus. All human species here are able to use and manipulate fire. That comparison makes no sense. A whale isn't human or a Primate while the Cro-Magnon people were. Try better to be patronizing next time.

Cro-Magnon had a brain size above modern humans

I guess that giant apes>humans then.
Cro-magnon and the animals don't have the skill to touch CH before getting filled with lead. Also, you can't restrict abilities for the sake of a fight.

The human is actually stronger than all the other animals. There's a robotic arm that increases the strength by 1000 times. So the human can literally throw a long necked dinosaur which would crush the others. So there's that.

CCFB said:
IQ doesn't matter in a fight since it doesn't shape combat intelligence at all. I would 100% defeat a scrawny 100lb kid who never fought that was 20 IQ points higher than me.
Lol, do you even know what is called "strategy" and "tactical thinking". Intelligence matters, and a lot.

CCFB said:
Again, people can't just disappear in real life. They would easily find out where the human is
I did talk about this earlier since there is NO RANGE limit. So with a day to prepare, the CH just simply uses a sniper rifle with a SILENCER. Do you know what is a silencer, huh? Or "IQ doesn't matter" to you? The longest recorded sniper kill is 2,707-yard https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_recorded_sniper_kills

Combine this with a silencer, and camouflage clothes, how the cavemen and the animals know where CH is? With a decent sniper rifle and armour-piercing bullets laced with cyanide, he can wipe out all of his opponents.

And even if the animals can pinpoint his location, he just needs to gun 'em down before the cavemen can get close enough to throw spear and such.

CCFB said:
Same with poison; they wouldn't just die instantly. Also, does he even have toxic waste available?
They DON'T NEED TO DIE INSTANTLY. But poison weakens them, and they die eventually. As I said earlier, there's NO TIME LIMIT so CH just needs to wait until the poison takes effect. And with peak accuracy, he can shoot poisoned bullets to the animals' heads and eyes and hearts, killing 'em instantly/

Plus the rule is "any weapons under 9-B+". It doesn't limit how many weapons Ch can carry.

Sniper rifle for the long range, a light machine gun for middle range and dual pistol for close range.

CuteLunaMoon said:
Composite Human stomps via INTELLIGENCE, skill and fire power
The human might also be stronger and faster too, via using robotic arms that increased it's strength by 1000 times.

Hyper Anon wroteThe human might also be stronger and faster too, via using robotic arms that increased it's strength by 1000 times.
Source, please? Do they sell it at Walmart? I would love to buy one myself.

CCFB said:
Spears are thrown at over 70mph. He is not going to dodge, and he is not going to see it.
a human erectus cannot throw a sprear as well as a human sapience, and the spear is much lower in quality.

Can you prove that their throwing spears are any less advanced than today? And the CH will focus on the stronger and faster animals first

Saying that the cavemen are smarter than the human via bigger brains/skull, is like saying the T-rex is smarter than a human since it's brain was bigger. I'm not sure how smart the T-rex was. But likely as smart as a chicken. Still a sniper rifle wouldn't penetrate the armor of the biggest dinosaurs. And same with the traps. A bear trap would break if it hit the leg of the of a long necked dinosaur. The cavemen and other stuff can be dealt with by the human with it's barehands.

Hyper Anon said:
Saying that the cavemen are smarter than the human via bigger brains/skull, is like saying the T-rex is smarter than a human since it's brain was bigger. I'm not sure how smart the T-rex was. But likely as smart as a chicken. Still a sniper rifle wouldn't penetrate the armor of the biggest dinosaurs. And same with the traps. A bear trap would break if it hit the leg of the of a long necked dinosaur. The cavemen and other stuff can be dealt with by the human with it's barehands.
I never said the cavemen were smarter? And they wouldn't get stomped, they were quite strong and have lethal weapons that would tear him apart

again, tehy get sniped, and theyre smell can be easly gotten around, andthe smell of blood from those who will be sniped down will make smelling him harder,

especialy in central park

Back