• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A human fights extinct species

I have relatives who have hunted Lions and other massive game like Rhinos/Buffalo. How about you? No bears here. Again, they're not stupid and can literally smell or hear him. Do you think the Cro-Magnon or Neanderthal is just going to stand there as well?

CCFB said:
They also invented poisonous bows and arrows IIRC. Can just shoot him with that while he's distracted.
There aren't any records of that. And if Luna didn't mention the use of poison, you could not even figure it out

CCFB said:
I have relatives who have hunted Lions and other massive game like Rhinos/Buffalo. How about you? Again, they're not stupid and can literally smell or hear him. Do you think the Cro-Magnon or Neanderthal is just going to stand there as well?
Then the CH, who is supposed to have peak intelligence, is dumb enough not to mask his sense?

SoulOfCinder123 said:
There aren't any records of that. And if Luna didn't mention the use of poison, you could not even figure it out
Yes, there is. Poison has been used even before homo sapiens from what I remember. And, uh, no? I realized this as soon as I saw that ancient humans were included

SoulOfCinder123 said:
Then the CH, who is supposed to have peak intelligence, is dumb enough not to mask his sense?
It's not impervious. Also, again the Cro-Magnon is easily smart enough to plan and track him. The Neanderthal is as well

CCFB said:
SoulOfCinder123 said:
Yes, there is. Poison has been used even before homo sapiens from what I remember. And, uh, no? I realized this as soon as I saw that ancient humans were included
Oh please. All I see is that you haven't ANY scientific proof and now you want to steal others' idea

SoulOfCinder123 said:
Oh please. All I see is that you haven't ANY scientific proof and now you want to steal others' idea
Lol. Are you serious? I can look for proof that Cro-Magnon used poison if you want, but that'd be a waste of time. I'm not stealing anyones idea.

CuteLunaMoon said:
Have you ever gone hunting bear? Or are you just another keyboard hero? CH simply finds a good spot, HIDES, then shoots, waits for the tranquillizer and the poison to take effect, and then kills the animals.
I completely agree with Luna. He has peak human condition, he wins the fight using guerilla warfare

CCFB said:
I have relatives who have hunted Lions and other massive game like Rhinos/Buffalo. How about you? No bears here. Again, they're not stupid and can literally smell or hear him. Do you think the Cro-Magnon or Neanderthal is just going to stand there as well?
Is that even legal? Somebody call the cops please

RRTheEndMan said:
Assault rifles. And CH isn't going to be hit anytime soo

CH uses a sniper rifle plus a suppressor, snipes the cavemen from a good spot.
Then he uses a tranquillizer gun that shoots poison darts to take out the large animals
The end.
And for the animals that live underwater... Well, just pour toxic waste onto them. We human are pretty good at it.

SoulOfCinder123 said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
the animals start killing each other anyways
Luna did mention that above, and CH can make them furious towards one another, too, using pheromone and chemicals
I won't use weapons not on the wiki. And the animals are teamed with one another.

firstly, that logic is simply stupid, we dont only use things on the wiki. which is why we dont have a page for senzu beans. and secondly, soulofcinders answered that

Hyper Anon said:
>I won't use weapons not on the wiki. And the animals are teamed with one another.
Animals are animals, please. AND this he has PEAK HUMAN INTELLIGENCE do you even understand what that means?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
firstly, that logic is simply stupid, we dont only use things on the wiki. which is why we dont have a page for senzu beans. and secondly, soulofcinders answered that
In this fight if the weapons are on the wiki, I won't give them to the human. It may be allowed in other fights but not this one.

The animals are teamed just for the sake of this fight. I don't know how but they are. They won't all gang up on him and have an animal leading the massive army, but they won't kill each other. And does poison and what not even count as a weapon?

thats like saying that a character cant get gasoline on prep cuz its not on the wiki. especialy if homemade

Hyper Anon said:
The animals are teamed just for the sake of this fight. I don't know how but they are. They won't all gang up on him and have an animal leading the massive army, but they won't kill each other. And does poison and what not even count as a weapon?
Then, your logic is completely in valid, for, we are using scientific proof and you just want to argue for the sake of it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
thats like saying that a character cant get gasoline on prep cuz its not on the wiki. especialy if homemade
Well, that is kinda the point with vs battles. Sometimes characters are limited. And let's say the fight takes place on a dessert with no poison and the human just has his guns and what not. Also the human has been limited to only a small ammount of weapons before.

Hyper Anon said:
Well, that is kinda the point with vs battles. Sometimes characters are limited. And let's say the fight takes place on a dessert with no poison and the human just has his guns and what not. Also the human has been limited to only a small ammount of weapons before.
Then, you have to point it out from the start, not before everyone started debating, okay?

Nvm, the human has restricted prep time and he gets all the weapons on the wiki and he can try to set traps. Depends on what he does with his 1 day of prep time. The animals don't kill each other just for the sake of this fight.

CuteLunaMoon wrote: Then, you have to point it out from the start, not before everyone started debating, okay?

Yeah, it's like a whining baby wants to change the rule at the end because his team is losing

SoulOfCinder123 said:
Yeah, it's like a whining baby wants to change the rule at the end because his team is losing
Let's just keep the rules the same, the CH has all the weapons on the wiki. And depending on what he finds he can use it as a weapon.

Let's just keep it like that, tired of changing the rules. Depends if the suit is higher than 9-B. Or 9-B+. But in order to prevent it, he only has 5 rounds of ammo for every gun.

Hyper Anon said:
Let's just keep it like that, tired of changing the rules. Depends if the suit is higher than 9-B. Or 9-B+. But in order to prevent it, he only has 5 rounds of ammo for every gun.
Ok, now a ghillie suit, made from nylon, might be classified as 9-B+ weapon,lol.

And it's 4 for CH: (me, Luna, Ricsi-viragosi , and RRTheEndMa )

Back