• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Good Match for Ryuga Take 2

Indeed let's try this again.

Well...there's perhaps anyone that we have on VSBW or here that's High 2-A?

Well we have All of the devil survivor characters, and Zeed. I guess those are okay choices.

Hmm. There;s i think maybe one of ShinyMagicalGirl's pages. She has two that are High 2-A but for different reasons.

Xanix has like one High 2-A of his own, i believe.

I have one myself and is making a couple more but of course as usual, all my pages are pretty unfinished as much as i hate to admit that.

Ironically Ryuga is fighting Xanix right now. I'll check SMG's pages/

Well you are pretty busy on the other site.

Mmmm.

There's SMG's pages here and here.

There's also Perpetuals High 2-A here but it may be outdated to use against, unfortunately.

There's Everlasting's Tenebris that he recently upgraded to High 2-A the other day.

Then there's Fil's High 2-A here.

So yeah, we got plenty of them here.

Kind of busy there, yes.

I have Dexous who's a High 2-A, though I'm not sure if he has enough data on his page yet. He'll probably be the first page I update when I get back from holiday.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
I have Dexous who's a High 2-A, though I'm not sure if he has enough data on his page yet. He'll probably be the first page I update when I get back from holiday.
Probably too much for Dexous due to the hax Ryuga possess, despite both being High 2-A's themselves.

hmm. Y'know that Phoenix scares me...so staying away from that one... Maybe Dexous....These High 2-A's are so frigging hax. Ryuga's main weapon is his special ability....I wonder how far that will take him...

Oh just 2 very big things.

1) Can disassemble itself into infinite human-sized clones that have equal power to its assembled self,

2) Can break down and absorb nearly any attack, life forms, and universes to bolster its power.

Too haxed for Ryuga, however characters like Kira or Im-ka maybe...

Even for Ryuga? Wow....okay, that's something to hear.

Then again, Fil also have characters that unless your more haxxed than them or is literally infinite above them, your more likely to get haxxed to oblivion.

But yeah Dragon, that's all we have of the High 2-A's that you can use. As well as any others we may have over at VSBW.

Well I say that because while the series is very haxxed. Ryuga could be consider one of the least haxed. But like I said imma try it. who knows. It'll be a challenge.

Hopefully the site'll get more varied tiers (such as high 2-A) in due time, instead of often badly made Tier 1's.

Aye. But once again, you have plenty of those of his level from both here and VSBW that you can try using against.

Yeah the tier 1's are bad aside from the one's who know the rules. Hence why Yuracion is taking awhile to get back to tier 1.

I'm being extra carful when it comes to Tier 1's myself, you either get them right or go horribly wrong, there's no inbetween from what I've seen.

Anyway, how about Mr. Mxyzptlk as a match-up?

Though very off-topic, i'll add what i told Exo about it the other day, Dragon: Me and Prom are going to have a discussion about it with everybody here sometime later this month, give or take. It's rather important since it's exactly you and Exo describe them as...

I'll be there as soon as the thread's made, assuming I'm back by then. The tier 1's on the site need more attention.

Okay that'll work. I'm working this dimensional stuff into my story so that will help a lot.

Well we would have done that but i've assigned Prom to do it since she's more better at describing the problem with them. That and it's somewhat delayed in a way because her personal computer had a problem that's in for repairs and would prefer to do it on there rather than on another she's using atm.

And yes, Mr. Mxyptlk is a character from the main site. Not an OC.

Understandable.

So, will we see a Mr. Mxyzptlk vs. Ryuga thread? That'll probably be a good battle.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
I'll be there as soon as the thread's made, assuming I'm back by then. The tier 1's on the site need more attention.
That and I would say tier 2's to a certain degree. More or less the 2-A to High 2-A range. Tier 1's can be a huge problem, diffenently with so many just being made without proper understanding.(Something I'm kinda guilty of.)

Yeah, I think that's why Prom included tier 2's in her blog.

This went a bit off-topic, didn't it? :p

Kinda.

Anyway I have made a total of 4 Ryuga matches and 2 other Yuracion fights. Go check them out when you can.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
Yeah, I think that's why Prom included tier 2's in her blog.
This went a bit off-topic, didn't it? :p
Aye. I even told her if she should add it on her blog while we were chatting in private the other time.

Yeah it seems so. ^^;

But again it is a serious problem that i've let on for too long ever since i adopted this site and became it's current bureaucrat. I'll explain why when Prom makes the thread we plan to have to everybody here.

Well Exo and Cross Ryuga vs Mr. M is made along with many other fights so look em up if you can.

Back