• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A goddess battles a bunny

Xeon9874 said:
You treated her like yandere / massive hypocrite
I tell the truth. No "benevolent" God would dictate everyone do good or else they die. You would need a really messed up state of mind in order to think that way, hence the "yan" from yandere, which refers to mental illness and "dere" because she's lovey-dovey towards them despite her obvious psychosis and both manipulator and God complexes.

You haven't seen them for yourself, what if there is something not-so notable that could still be added? I had to watch very, very old flash animations in order to squeeze some stuff for my BB page. Also, a little irrelevant to ask now, but, what do you think about the scene with the rabbits? It's clearly Bugs, with the pose, the way he talks and the shape of the ears and the colors but... is it a good feat for BB? It was just a regular Bugs...

Back