• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A goddess battles a bunny

His plot hax. He can literally cut the tape of the fight, stopping the fight like a movie with only him remaining.

Dunno if High-Godly can answer to that.

Well, then.

That's assuming Bugs would be fair.

He likes to be dirty.

Anyways, anything to counter BFR and Sealing?

Well then, how good of his BFR and Sealing?

Her Power Negation is Passive, it capable to negate all supernatural powers, and bypassing all resistances

If you are weaker than her, you are screwed though

That almost good though, but I guess BFR and Sealing is supernatural powers though? Since Bugs is much infinitely weaker than her, then she just power nullify him (Passive)

I mean

It is on his level.

So it may be close enough to live.

Wait, would she really kill him?

For following to her personality: She doesn't like someone who play dirty, having evil hearts, etc. She only enjoy to somone who have good hearts.

His Level? Well He is baseline High 2-A. She is Much Infinitely Above the infinite amounts of High 2-A gods, Her Power Null will go though this

Well, Bugs will only really play dirty if he's really mad. He's not mad here yet, as it's not really a fight.

Also, he's still got some good stuff for himself.

So, Bugs only play dirty if he get mad. So she will kill you if you annoying her multiple times, but I guess bugs can't do anything to her at all

His plot hax is still supernatural powers though

Well, either way, he won't be nulled easy.

It could be a tie. Amaterasu seems to like characters like Bugs when happy.

The only chance he can beat her is his plot, but she can counter him with her conceptual manipulation and reality warping, Her High-Godly regen is pretty good

So...I guess draw...?

Bugs can also resurrect, so yeah.

I can't see any other verdict than Amaterasu hugging Bugs to near death.

I don't know about the match but I've learned two things:

• There is a Bugs Bunny cartoon I've never heard of and it's OP as hecc but I dunno where to watch it and I'm not sure if I would like as much as the old one but I could at least try... just that I don't think there will be a latin american dub for it...
  • That Amaterasu is a massive hypocrite and yandere-like God kinda like Old Testament and would get her entire world flipped upside down if she ever meets someone with an inverted moral axis like those who view absurd levels of gore as good and kindful acts...

Back