• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A girl who literally wears swords VS A living origami sword (Tsubasa Kazanari vs Kartana)

Tsubasa Kazanari
Kartana Crimson
Symphogear Gal vs Ultra Beast
Cause why not?

Speed equalized. X-Drive is limited (for the time being)

Battle takes place in Ultra Forest. Both sides start out 10 meters apart.

Battle The
Pokemon Sun and Moon Battle! vs
Pokemon Sun and Moon Battle! vs. UB-04 Blade Kartana Fanmade

Pokemon Sun and Moon Kartana Theme (Fanmade)

me:

Kartana is just generally more versatile than she is, with his variety of cutting moves worth varying effects. Detect gives him a good out to avoid most major hits and Guillotine is a wild card that could give him a win if it lands. However, I am not sure who has the skill advantage here. For these reasons, I vote for Kartana

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Kartana is just generally more versatile than she is, with his variety of cutting moves worth varying effects. Detect gives him a good out to avoid most major hits and Guillotine is a wild card that could give him a win if it lands. However, I am not sure who has the skill advantage here. For these reasons, I vote for Kartana
would unlocking X-Drive make a significant enough difference, iyo?

of course, with the conditions for X-drive still implemented

I'm not sure. How much of a boost does it give?
I see High 4-C on her profile, but that was in a group effort. More likely it'll give her plain 4-C attack potency by herself.

That's why I had it restricted.

Its probably best to keep it restricted because then Kartana wouldnt have any real way to damage her except his wild card OHKO attack
she does have options to use Ignite Module, though, but it only gives "higher" potency than a different listed tier potency like X-drive does, and Ignite Module is manually activated by the command "Drawn Blade"

https://symphogear.wikia.com/wiki/Ignite_Module

Also, X Drive is more like a miraculous occurence, and during the time it happens, the user is accompanied by one or more other Symphogear users

With the recent downgrade of all ultra beasts, I believe this battle now turns to "5-B, Higher with Ignite Module" Tsubasa vs 5-B Kartana.

Otherwise please continue.

Jasonsith said:
With the recent downgrade of all ultra beasts, I believe this battle now turns to "5-B, Higher with Ignite Module" Tsubasa vs 5-B Kartana.

Otherwise please continue.
They're still middleground 5B, though. But I limited X Drive for that reason.

Back