• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Giant Useless Doritos vs a guy that is not from Medaka Box

Kinda vague, though nothing says why Kai have superior skills, and his hax are pretty basic, but i guess i kinda can count that?

I mean, Transformers in Bayverse have 10.000+ years of experience, the lowest vallue from transformers till this day, but i guess i will count your vote. It is sad that we can't count the comics, Starscream was making a new Allspark, but since it is non cannon i can only sit and cry only use his feats from the movies

I agree that he has great experience in combat, but still, we dont know if it would be enough to outskill a master of martial arts like Kai, who was giving trouble to even Master Oogway for years in the Spirit Realm.

>Kai the Collector

nice medaka box character

Starscream has the AP, but not by much as Kai scales well above his 52 ton feat. In terms of raw skill, what is Starscream's best feat? Because Kai's skill is on par with Master Oogway's.

Anyway, I'm probably gonna vote Kai as well. While absorption likely won't work and while Starscream is old, I think Kai takes skill here. He also has the range advantage, and has an 8-B summon which will definitely give Kai the victory if he chooses to use it. His jade swords also give him more mobility, and Kai has a massive lifting strength advantage as well.

>Assuming that Starscream has Skill.

Bro, i am pretty sure that Starscream is the least skilled fighter in Bayverse, the guy just panicks if he is dominated in CQC and normally he just use range attacks (even when they are in range of his buzzsaw) in the form of his Machine Gun and Rockets, albeit you can argue that age can make him alot more skilled, he just hasn't showed nothing in the movies and we can't use the comics as an reason for his skill, since they are a different universe from the movies.

And i putted Scream against a medaka character, and he got hax stomps, than i changed to Kai and i forgot to change the title, oops

The only transformers I've watched is from the animated series as a kid lol, but that definitely gives Kai a huge advantage yeah.

the title's still the same

Jackythejack said:
What's thebarguemnts here?
Starscream has better AP and is probably immune to the absorption, Kai is far more skilled, has slightly better range + an 8-B summon.

Hmm. Good reasoning. Sorry Starscream, but Kai takes this FRA.

imagine if Kai just turned Starscream into one of his Jombies

GyroNutz said:
If it makes you feel better, scream is doing decently in the brackets?
Well, he will get skill stomp or outskilled so much that it will be low diff in a round

I should have picked Ratchet in the brackets, the guy can put up a fight against Megatron, according to Hasbro

Back