• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A ghost gets mugged (Unknown Specimen 5 vs Gutterborn Scum)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Gimme your coins : 0
You cannot dream without darkness : 7
Incon : 0

9-C versions used
Fight takes place in the specimen's room, 30 meters apart without LoS

You stand in the doorway of the treasury room
The mansion was quite large yet most of the treasure has been looted
Hopefully this one won't be so empty?
Enter the room?

You enter the room, finding it to be some sort of maze
There are some bodies littered around the place, some old and some new
Your vision turned red yet you could still tell that those splatters are probably from blood
There's probably a monster here
Retreat?

Oh well
Nothing's stopping you from getting that treasure
What's another monster gonna do to you?

Last edited:
You read my mind. Yeah I forgot that was a thing
I guess this is a wincon... trough probable unlikle sinse he has so many things to try first that he would most of the times die before getting into mind control, even considering he need to be able to have no chance of surviving, being turned into eroded ashes should be enough

trough probable unlikle sinse he has so many things to try first that he would most of the times die before getting into mind control
Eh, he's dealt with intangible spirits and stealthy creatures before. If it's teleporting or walking through walls, he'll likely use the one hax he has that doesn't need physical contact

Back