• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A funny Bulma addition

So recently I was reading through the Dragon Ball manga and I noticed that during the Pilaf Saga when Goku and Bulma ''recruit'' Oolong, She offers him a piece of candy, however unknownst to him, whenever Bulma yells ''Piii, Piii, Piii'' it causes him to experience stomach cramps as well as diarrhea, which is stated to remain in effect for one month.

IMG_9766.png

IMG_9767.png

IMG_9768.png

Considering this candy is also regarded as an official item in both the Dragon Ball manga and anime (Under the name PP Candy), I thought this could be added to Bulma's P&A as ''limited Biological Manipulation'' because the candy only works if someone eats it as well as when Bulma shouts the specific phrase.

What do y'all think?

Last edited:
It's certainly a unexpected addition lol, I'll support this 💀

That is IF the links work and I can actually see the scans

Body control is for characters that can do weird things with their own body, biological manipulation makes more sense here.

Back