• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A French Woman vs A Blue Alien Centaur

So I heard some cries that this crazy old french lady hasn't gotten many matches and mah boi's in the same boat so why not?

So Dubois was following the trail of this bizarre new animal and somehow managed to follow it all the way into a massive underground caver and has confronted it next to a huge pool of shifting sludge. Conveinetly for Dubois the cavern is empty execpt for the two of them. Visser Three is in his Andalite body (9-B) but morphing is not restricted. Dubois has all of her standard equipment. Win via any means nessasary. 10 meter starting distance. Speed Equalized because Dubois is bizarrely fast. Let's see how well this works out.

Visser Three

Chantel Dubois

Hmm! Nice! Now, let me think about this. While the speed and power of Visser Three is no joke, I've read several of the Animorphs novels so I know, Chantel could easily just whip out her dart gun and put him down. Let me put this into perspective. Andalites seem to be just as vulnerable to common Earth hazards as humans tend to be. For instance, there was an instance where Axl, the Andalite member of the Animorphs, almost killed Visser Three in his Andalite form via striking him down as a rattlesnake, as he was just as susceptible to the poison of the snake as any human. And Chantel's dart gun is extremely potent. It put several Roman police officers out immediately after being shot, and it took only seconds to put out Alex, a full grown lion, or Gloria, a hippo. In other words, one dart would do it for her, easily. And the Andalite technology to allow someone to transform takes at least a minute, so that's out of the question here.

I know that speed is equalized here, but this match is truly a quick-draw game. Who will get the shot off first, Visser Three with his tail, or Chantel with her dart gun? And now, which of these two actually has the best dodging and reflexes thereon? Considering the nearly cartoony way she pulls off her takedowns, my vote surprisingly goes to Chantel for her reflexes and her extremely potent dart gun, mid to high difficulty, as Visser Three has enough human knowledge to understand the dangers of the dart gun to react swiftly, but not the realization that Chantel is not just some average human until it's too late.

Winner: Chantel Dubois

Alex is no ordinary lion BTW, he tanks plane crashes, being smashed into walls, being shot out of cannons and other feats that makes the M67 Grenade look like a joke. And Marty can tank being shot out of a canon containing more than a hundred dynamite sticks, while Gloria can casually bolt through cemented brick walls.

And Chantel does the same feats, to be exact.

Dubois FRA and the reasons I stated.

To be fair, the exact mechanics of morphing would counter-act the dart's drugs, if they were slow acting.

Visser - 0

Dubois - 2

The darts are extremely potent though. As I said, it put large animals like Alex and Gloria out in seconds, and it put out humans immediately. Heck, aren't Andalites physically weaker than humans, meaning the darts would be even more effective?

@KLOL506 She would need to mash his head instantly to get a kill win considering nearly all of Visser Three's morphs are 9-A and morphing is Low-Mid at least.

@Starter Alloran, Visser's host, is pretty big for Andalites and would likely scale to average people.

Agreed with the first point. Knocking him out with her dart gun is not only her best bet, but also her go-to strategy.

Also, fair enough. Though, my point still stands.

Starter Pack said:
Heck, aren't Andalites physically weaker than humans, meaning the darts would be even more effective?
This is very correct. The poison Acokanthera, commonly used by the Masari tribe in Kenya works very differently dependant on the strength of the target (this is just a poison that I am familiar with, most drugs work in similar ways). An old woman grazed with the dart was dead in minutes, whereas the village strongman was shot directly in the heart by one. He was unconcious for hours, but survived.

If this boi truely is weaker than most humans in his original form, then Chantel would take him down with reletive ease with her LSD darts.

So Crimson, is that another vote for the over-enthusiastic French woman? Also,

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
@Starter Alloran, Visser's host, is pretty big for Andalites and would likely scale to average people.

Technically not a neceo yet but I get your point

I still don't understand why necroing a thread is so bad

Wait

Both have 9-A versions

How deep into 9-A is Visser? Chantel is at least 100 megajoules

He's essentially 9-A due to size, because of his largest morphs dwarfing elephants and one being the size of a whale.

Blue Whales don't get 9-A for that tho. They're 9-B+ at their highest.

How big are we talking about?

The most destructive of Visser 3's morphs leave massive amounts collateral damage in their wake and on a few occasions smaller buildings have been mostly leveled. That being said I really doubt any feats he has would be much higher then baseline at best.

And I just noticed Chantel been upgraded. This match was finished when they were both at 9-B.

Back