• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few questions

I'm new here, just found this wiki but I just wanted to ask where the feats were for a large portion of these pages. A lot of these stats seem to just be things like "(insert character name) is a mountain buster" without any scans or any other type of source.

Trapinch and Peacock get thier tiers via scaling to other characters in their verse

Clear Wing i dont know

Luffy is also scaled to other characters, Rick has direct scans of feats on his profiles, and Thanos has both scaling and calculated feats on his profile

The vast majority of Rick's feats are scanless, and quite a few of Thanos's are as well. Luffy still has few scans and the "character scaling" is highly unreliable, as many of the other characters don't have scans either, making you chase after a paper trail of various characters to get an idea of how strong he is.

For Charlotte Cracker at least, the chase just leads back to Luffy as well.

edit: replaced no with few

Back