• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few additions for Baoh.

The profile seems to use scans from both the original manga and the 1989 OVA so I left a note to clarify.
Also added a few things:
  • Resistance to Extreme Heat.
  • Removed Fire Manipulation and replaced it with Hair Manipulation/Explosion Manipulation instead.
  • Removed Resistance to Poison Manipulation and replaced it with Acid Manipulation/Corrosion Inducement instead.
  • Removed Enhanced Senses and replaced it with Extrasensory Perception instead.
  • Class 5 LS due to him being able to rip off heads.
  • More scans from the OVA.
  • Clarifications here and there.
Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Some things do not have scan like the ripping heads off part
There is a scan there but I'll try to make it more obvious, just give me a second.
Edit: The scan should be there now. I also added a gif for his Bees Stingers Phenomenon.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna go put Dale at gunpoint and have him accept the calcs so I can get the Baoh profile overhaul out 🗿

I'm just gonna go put Dale at gunpoint and have him accept the calcs so I can get the Baoh profile overhaul out 🗿
Yeah I saw that thread from a month ago. If the overhaul gets accepted, can some of my additions be added to it as well? (Minus anything that is already there of course)

All your additions are part of it (And the removals too, just for different reasons, like idk why he has poison res for acid, when he literally survives a pretty strong poison early on).
But I'm already talking with the calcs with some calc lads. I got a few oks on the 9-A, just sorting out the LS calcs (there's like 11, a class 5, K, 100/K, 25, K/100, 5, 25, 100, 25, 50/100 and 25 feats) atm.
If all goes as planned, should be out in like a day or two.

All your additions are part of it (And the removals too, just for different reasons, like idk why he has poison res for acid, when he literally survives a pretty strong poison early on).
But I'm already talking with the calcs with some calc lads. I got a few oks on the 9-A, just sorting out the LS calcs (there's like 11, a class 5, K, 100/K, 25, K/100, 5, 25, 100, 25, 50/100 and 25 feats) atm.
If all goes as planned, should be out in like a day or two.
Alright then. Thanks for letting me know.

It seems Class 100 to K is aight
We might be looking at Baoh vs. Batman

Cleaning it up, basically done. Gonna make a Walken profile and maybe el monkey just for scaling purposes (Baoh went from getting his ass kicked, to one shotting the latter, punching a hole straight through him, good support for the AD and 9-A, given monk has a 9-B+ feat).

Back