• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Coercio

Currently characters have resistance to willpower manipulation and fear manipulation for being able to resist Ruphas coercion, problem with this is coercion is an ability which explictly only works on the weak:

A race of those who roam freely through the heavens. In addition to their long life spans, they are a well-rounded race with exceptional stats in every field. However, they have no aptitude for offensive magic. That said, their intelligence and SP are superb, so the alchemist and acolyte classes take plenty advantage of their stats.
Their ability to render opponents powerless without dealing damage is also valuable as a monster tamer. Speaking of which, the flugels' racial skill, [coercion], immobilizes weaker hostiles for a random amount of time.
~ Chapter 5​
Virgo's eyes narrowed and a heavy pressure struck the lamia's body. This was Coercion, the unique skill of flūgels. Its effect could enforce submission from those whose levels were half that of the user. It was a kingly power that sealed the enemy's movements without shedding blood. It could subdue the opponent without fighting before the battle even started. Considering the level difference between Virgo and the lamia, this skill should have restrained her movements.
~ Chapter 109​
So this shouldn't be a resistance, the ability itself just isn't good since it only works on weak people.

Aigokeros
As a level 1000 he is said to be the only one among the 12 stars Ruphas tamed for the purpose of sealing his abilities.

He is planetary sized:

"Return to me! Power of darkness!"

The black mana that was being absorbed by Aigokeros caused the illusory body to materialise into a tangible one.

The lower body which had looked like a fish until this point changed into legs covered in hair. At the same time, the giant body which had had a height of approximately 100m became bigger and bigger, eventually surpassing 1km, yet even then, it continued to grow bigger.

The whole of Midgard was covered in darkness and lightning flashed about everywhere whilst the whole world trembled in fear due to the materialisation of the Devil King.

The Evil God was grasped by the Devil King's hand all while the head of the goat pierced the clouds and reached the stratosphere.

If, at this time, someone were to look at Midgard from space, they would have doubted what they were seeing.

That was because they would have seen something sprouting out of Midgard ― a gigantic devil goat the size of a planet.
~ Chapter 151​
He is stated to be able to destroy a planet:

After all, I was able to see Aigokeros's giant form even from where I was. …… Or rather… in all likelihood, he could be seen by everyone regardless of where they were.
Anyhow, I wondered if Aigokeros had actually possessed such a skill before. He got so big that it was like a joke at this point.

Perhaps he could destroy a planet without even breaking past the level restriction?
~ Chapter 151​
This would also give him Large Size type 5 as a level 1000.

In addition he has breath attacks as a level 1000:

"― Disappear!"
A destructive ray was fired from Aigokeros's mouth. This destructive ray was a perfect coalescence of the brightness of a star and endless and eerie darkness.

A bright dark light, a term all too contradictory within itself, directly hit the Evil God and in a single moment, blew its body to the far end of the void in an instant.
~ Chapter 151​
Aigokeros is also stated to be outside Alovenus scenario, this should give him Resistance to Plot Manipulation:

In addition, the birth of the great devil was something not even the Goddess had predicted would happen. He was a monster which was naturally born outside of the Goddess's scenario.
That was why Aigokeros called himself a true devil. That was why he worshipped and respected Ruphas who was similarly operating outside of the Goddess's scenario, yet possessed power far greater than himself.

Had that not been the case, it was a possibility that, by this time, this great devil would have enveloped Midgard in darkness and deprivation.
~ Chapter 151​

Thulu
He is said to be like Aigokeros, his birth not intended by Alovenus:

"Those were just the vanguard. The real problem is the one who's hiding behind them."
Pisces clicked his tongue sullenly and roughly brushed his hair.

"Their general is called…the evil god of the sea. I don't know when exactly it came into being, but it seems to have dwelled in the deep sea for a fairly long time. To put it simply, it is a marine mutant that was transformed by mana. Aigokeros, it is a natural being like you. Just think of it as a monster whose birth was unintended by the Goddess."
~ Chapter 148​
Obviously gives him Resistance to Plot Manipulation too.

Also he had no problem outside water and even in space:

Past the star, past the star system, past the galaxy and eventually, passing even the galaxy group. Just as literally as it was written, the Evil God was being sent out of the world that they were in.
As for where he might end up at the end or what might end up happening to the Evil God, Aigokeros did not know.

Perhaps at the end of it all, the Evil God might reach a place where it might be worshipped as an Outer God.[2] Perhaps it would end up on a planet devoid of any living creatures and gain peace on that land.

Whichever the outcome, Aigokeros and the others were only sure of one thing.

And it was that it was not an entity which would die from something of this degree. Just that.

Even going into the future, the Evil God would continue to live and survive somewhere out in space just like themselves
~ Chapter 151​
He should have Self-Sustenance type 1 and his underwater breathing changed to type 2.

Benetnash
So Level 1000 Aigokeros is said to be dangerous by Ruphas, but also by Benetnash, but it is said Benetnash is still superior cause being large makes her able to move quickly and attack Aigokeros and she would kill him with The Maiden Who Fires The Silver Arrow:

"That was pretty impressive, eh. I previously called him a pet and made him out to be a fool, but if it's that guy, even I might be in danger."
"Stop being modest, Benet. If it's a direct confrontation, you'd almost certainly win."

I sneered in response to Benet saying that she might end up losing against him even though she did not truly think so in her heart.

Indeed, Aigokeros in that state could even make me feel a sense of threat, notwithstanding, Benet was still superior to him.

If it came down to a punching contest, that large body of Aigokeros would only work against him as Benet would be able to rapidly and continuously punch him at her will. Eventually, he would be blown to pieces by The Maiden Who Fires The Silver Arrow.
~ Chapter 151​
Now we have seen The Maiden Who Fires The Silver Arrow before, it was used by level 1500 Benet and is said to be able to destroy the planet, but this here seems to mean that she can use it as a level 1000, though it's possibe this is referring to level 1500 Benet cause that's the only time she has been shown to use The Maiden Who Fires The Silver Arrow.

Honestly not too sure which is the case here.

I agree with this for the most part.

For the benetnash thing, It seems to imply that she would only finish him off with such thing after she basically pummels him. If she can use it at level 1,000, I don't think it should be comparable to its capabilities at level 1,5000 at the very least. This whole excerpt could be referring to her as a level 1,500 too tho, if that was the case it can be used as supporting evidence for Aigokeros.

Is this CRT also gonna cover the other thing with levels 300?

The entire thing referring to her as a level 1500 makes the most sense, since Aigokeros is planet level while level 1000's don't have planet level feats.

Guess we can just chalk it up to it being level 1500 Benetnash then.

Yes but i still have no idea what tier exactly level 300's should be. They can defeat Earths army, except for nukes.

Yeah, that makes the most sense to me.

I feel like they should be scaled to missiles at least since being capable of singlehandedly starting WW3 and contending with the military power of the countries. It's not like missiles are all that uncommon in the situation they present + forest destroying magic (unless the forest is garden-sized ofc)

For coercion Isnt most of fiction tend to do this? Like in slime A rank monster able to Resist Demon lord aura or Strong people in Bleach able to Resist reiatsu crush etc, basically most of it use "only strong people who can stand in my presence" maybe this still need to be discussed.

Also Ruphas and benet lack Resistance to death manipulation, Aigokeros death manip doesnt work on them because of their immunity.

For the rest i agree.

"At the same time, as a last-ditch effort, the Evil God also activated a special skill.

When it did, with the Evil God as the centre, the world around it was rapidly rewritten. Midgard, which should have been under the rules and limitations put in place by the Goddess, was repainted with alien laws.

What it changed to was a dream that he had been seeing. The reality was repainted with his dream, attempting to invert everyone's madness and sanity.

The laws governing the maximum damage were negated. Even the laws which governed the maximum level one could reach were negated.

The Evil God created a world which was not bound by the Goddess's laws, resulting in a place where he was not restrained, a place where he would be able to exhibit his true ability."

@Monster What tier are those missiles?

@GLHF Ruphas i understand since she has equipment which nullifies abnormal status, why would Benetnash get death resistance though?

For Thulu that does seem like law manipulation, creation, reality warping and subjective reality.

Their shared resistances come from one or the other resisting the Goddess manipulations, death manipulation was never used on them.

Boss class monster can resist death manipulation, however that doesn't necessarily scale to Benetnash and Ruphas, as in they resist cause boss class monsters resist, boss class monsters explicitly have stuff Ruphas and Benetnash don't have, like absurdly high HP, so them having resistances that Ruphas and Benet don't have makes sense too, though again i understand Ruphas getting it since she has equipment which nullifies abnormal status.

What are the summarised conclusions here?

• GLHF22 thinks Coercion needs to be discussed more, he believes strong people being able to resist it is how most fiction treats resistances, while TheMonsterOfTheAbyss thinks Coercion is limited due to how it's worded, that being it being stated to work on weaker enemies, and that it only works on people half the user's level.

For coercion, yeah most fiction tend to do that, for example like Slime Demon Lord Haki, Bleach Reiatsu crush, One Piece Haki etc all of it cannot work on "strong" people in the verse, but as i said we need more input regarding this matter.

For the rest i think it can be added to the profile.

What Celestial listed can probably be applied.

Back