• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damn... first chance to possibly get this dude something other than inconclusive and I get the feeling it won't receive much traction.

Vizorus69 said:
Angel wins by singing and making McQueen stop being suicidal.
Would the thing need prior awareness of mcqueen or would that happen autonatically .

Also mcqueen would still be suicidal while happy not just normal as he was happy when ermes acted and treated him nicely . Also commiting suicide made him happy .

@J-Man His situation with Ermes isn't much next to actual empathic hax, while it isn't mind control it made several cousins of Stitch abandon their jobs and fight against him.

It's in-character for Angel to use her hax as it's her main thing and she only doesn't uses it against immune experiments.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Does HtH only take the opponent down with them if he wants it to or does it do so automatically?
It basically attached itself to an enemy like a parasite, then whatever happen to McQueen's body got transfered into the other guy.

So if he wants to remove it or just not attach it to the opponent in the first place, are either of those possible? Because her singing also pacifies people. The other experiments were going to all gang up on Stitch, for example, but once she started singing they immediately backed off.

I'm not sure about that. Pretty sure he was beaten by being knocked out and convinced not to kill himself. Never see him remove HtH.

TMQ was beaten by Ermes by forcing the Stand disk out by using Kiss to double his head and knocking the disk out of his head when they came back together, which knocked TMQ out and removed HtH. She later reinserted his memory disc which contains good memories and stuff, so he didn't commit suicide again, at least until the end of Stone Ocean.

For a Standless character, you would need at least some degree of soul hax aimed at his head to replicate his canon defeat. There are far easier and simpler ways to defeat TMQ though.

Angel makes him not want to kill himself, then manages to kill. Because it's only decisive thanks to the song, it's not a stomp, I think? But it is an AP stomp.

So if McQueen had places HTH on her before she sings then Incon since she cannot deactivate HTH and even if she's knocks him out she too will be knocked out Even when you have the ability to make McQueen love life he'll still make it inconclusive

Considering the arguments used that is the equivalent of saying "things are like this because I say so".

It's only a matter of who does there thing first If Angel sings before McQueen places HTH on her then she wins If McQueen places HTH on Angel before she sings then inconclusive

Yes but the only way for Angle to win is KO, incapacitation or DEATH Death won't happen because she's still sing if McQueen placed HTH on her

Her singing doesn't KO you know. It just has empathic manip and as such makes him not want to fight and not suicidal, so its a win via incap that way. I don't think she's exactly hindered by having a positive effect replicated.

Death manip would ignore AP, if he did it. He still clearly has a way to incon.

That means McQueen can't be used in matches at all if the opponent is physically superior, so I guess you've gotta delete his incons vs goku and stuff. Incon is basically a win for him anyways lol

I mean, he could theoretically self harm himself in a manner that incaps, or force his body into some sort of position, and as he would still be able to move himself it wouldn't be incon, he just doesn't due to wanting to go all the way with that.

Bloodlusted McQueen still suicides, but due to how the stand works with dura negation and the fact that people like goku are haxless and don't have the right resists, he theoretically could doing the right stuff. He just wouldn't. McQueen's a weird case, but being that incon is basically a wincon for him, I disagree with anything with him in it being a stomp.

So this one isn't a stomp.

Problem is... his one vs Goku is thus a haxstomp. Him vs Saitama is a haxstomp.

The reason you said yourself: it's his sort of win to have an inconclusive battle.

Back