• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Demon Queen Fights a Holy Princess

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Princess Zelda (as Hylia) vs Queen Sheba (as restricted)

Speed equalized

Hylia realizes how big of a threat this woman can be, so she decides to destroy her before it's too late. Sheba thinks Hylia is too close to an Angel, and wants to destroy her back.

Still better then nothing.

Might I add, Sheba's Reality Warping isn't combat applicable.

Her reality warping just changes the battlefield, although i need to explore exactly whet her instakill attack could be...

@Gargoyle Not that one, the one where she erases Bayonetta if it hits her...

Edit: Wait no, that's Jubileus, wtf am i talking about

So if Sheba has an existing erasing punch, would that make this fair? Zelda is the only of the big three without resistance to it.

Maybe? And this is if it exists, which apparently it's for Jubileus not Sheba.

Balder is a better option

Can't Father Balder stop time?

Though, tbh, I should probably move the time manipulation to "possibly" instead of just certain. Comes from the fact that it is very likely that Hylia is the Goddess of Time mentioned in Majora's Mask, though it could be Nayru or some unknown goddess (which is the least likely option as an unknown goddess is never brought up in lore).

Yeah just disregard what i said, i was thinking of Jubileus not Sheba, Jubileus has an attack where she creates a portal that will suck Bayonetta in and instakill her if it does

Isn't timestop like, an instawin when it comes to Bayonetta characters? Given that they spam it and all the stuff they have with it.

Yes, so? No offense Cal, but you do ALOT of those matches when it's a Pokémon, Yvetal vs Dante comes to mind.

But...Yveltal can't stop time like Dante. Iirc, that was inconclusive as Dante kills Yveltal and Yveltal's death kills Dante.

Legit only one Pokémon can stop time. Well...and god.

And unlike a certain digital verse, not a lot of Pokémon have hax. I can legit name all the Pokémon with viable hax right here:

Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Cresselia, Yveltal, Arceus, (Mirage) Mewtwo, Celebi, Mew, Deoxys, Ninetales, possibly Lucario, and a good amount of Psychic and Ghost types.

Meanwhile he spreads his wings first thing and kills Dante no matter what he does unless he time stops first thing and still dies regardless.

Also, you yourself argued he wouldn't do it first thing, you knew this, yet you made it.

I mostly made it because I was tired of the "Dante timestops off the bat" argument, and that argument still persisted. Regardless, not the place. And no hard feelings, right?

Is this still valid? If so, I will need some time to think ... on how likely Princess Zelda will open with time manipulation. (Hah! Bad pun is bad..)

But for now, I lean slightly to Zelda but I am sure I can pull something out to wank bayonetta.

Back