• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A deer fights a pony

so what does the dear use life manipulation for? draining? instant death?
I'm like 72% sure that deer never actually used their life manipulation to fight- But I could be wrong. From what I seeing Celestia outhaxes pretty ez.

I'm like 72% sure that deer never actually used their life manipulation to fight- But I could be wrong. From what I seeing Celestia outhaxes pretty ez.
me too kinda ill pick the pony but i might change it

So yeah, I don't think Xerneas has ever used Life Manipulation to cause any sort of harm to an opponent. Not in character at least. Also Celestia has: Reality Warping, BFR, Danmaku, Petrification, Mind Manipulation which Xerneas has no resistances to, and power nullification which Xerneas also has no resistance to. Celestia after acknowledging that deer wants to engage in battle, would pretty much omega obliterate deer lol. Seems sort of like a stomp.

Back