• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sooooo... I hate to kill this party before it begins, (especially since it means killing the only attention Gunnerkrigg has ever gotten here) but I'm working on a verse wide CRT that "MIGHT" make Coyote Low 1-C and will make him a Type 1 Abstract and Type 3 conceptual embodiment of his own myths and legends.

Sooooo... I hate to kill this party before it begins, (especially since it means killing the only attention Gunnerkrigg has ever gotten here) but I'm working on a verse wide CRT that "MIGHT" make Coyote Low 1-C and will make him a Type 1 Abstract and Type 3 conceptual embodiment of his own myths and legends.

but for the time being. who wins based on the powers and abilities

Without the CRT, I'm pretty sure Coyote still wins. His true form exists outside of 4 dimensional Space-Time and he can create new universes casually and BFR Rosalina into them. Coyote can eat her memories to make her forget about him or the fight entirely. He can rip her soul out of her body and seal it into a small totem. He can posses her body and make her kill herself or just never unpossess her. He can stop time. He can chuck her into space and hold her there indefinitely.

Back