• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So basically in one of the Sonic Boom episode, Sonic gained a mech suit, and that is missing from his profile.
I believe that it is possible that it might upscale from 7-C+ into High 7-C, considering:

It was capable of beating most of the other members of Team Sonic without any effort, Eggman said that the power of the mech suit was unparalleled, and he wanted to steal it because of it's power, and he is the same guy who built machines such as Metal Sonic, and other machines capable of contending to, or even overpowering Knuckles and the rest of Team Sonic

If the mech suit is High 7-C, then Eggman's machinery could probably be changed to "Varies from 7-C, to High 7-C, at most 5-B", because in a later episode, Eggman used the power of the Tummel Crystal to amp his MeBot and it was capable of fighting against Sonic's Mech (The only upload I could find of this episode is in a reaction vid)

Listing the mech's abilities and weaknesses below
It also has retractable wheels, but I have no idea if that falls under an ability or not.
Weaknesses: When charging its blasters to max power, its shields are momentarily disarmed

Also it should be noted that Sonic is capable of calling the mech with his communicator if he doesn't have it on hand, which I guess might count as Summoning for Sonic.

Last edited:
I disagree with the increase going into a higher tier, unless someone can run the logic behind it on me. Otherwise "At least 7-C, likely higher" sounds more accurate.

If the mech suit is High 7-C, then Eggman's machinery could probably be changed to "Varies from 7-C, to High 7-C
Isn't this not Egg Tech? Amy or Tails said it was made by the Ancients.

It also has retractable wheels, but I have no idea if that falls under an ability or not.
Body control, and, er, increase speed, maybe? Dunno much about Boom's speed scaling.

I agree with everything else.

I think these are good and Sonic’s Mech (dunno the name) should be good for its own profile.

Back