• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A couple of changes to the Robloxian's stats / additions to the verse page.

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
Rather than instantly adding these to the profile itself (Like how I do by adding small things to the powers & abilities section), I am posting this on a thread in order to verify if these are actually appliable or not.

Note: I apologize for any brain cells deteriorated via being exposed to low-quality threads.

Attack/Combat speed/Another speed key.:

The Robloxian should be able to have attack speeds varying from Supersonic (Several weapon that he/she uses are primarily guns, including M1 Garands ) to Massively Hypersonic with LHoTH (Depicted to be cloud-to-ground lightning). Additionally, the Robloxian should be able to have Subsonic+ combat speed (Able to avoid barages of bullets fired from submachine guns(Tommy guns, for reference) from several feet away.

The ROBLOXian's tier could possibly have a "Varies depending on target body swapped with" alongside the normal durability/AP.

Durability/AP (Slightly dropped, AP addition near the bottom.):

Since events are made by the developers of the game themselves, they could be possibly official. This leads me to this:

There exists a durability feat within one of the events (More specifically, the 2013 egg hunt) where the player could survive an explosion, from an egg, that outsized a city block (A very small one, albeit) and erupted a volcano spontaneously, causing it to spew out huge chunks of flaming stone. Considering the size of the explosio , the Robloxian's durability/AP should be Large Building level , possibly higher (Tanked a large explosion - which capable capable of erupting a volcano simultaneously - that was around this size). Alongside having Large Building level+ AP via several weapons (More notably, explosives).

The feat stated above could potentially go for a calc, but it would be a field day waiting about an hour for the cataclsymic egg to spawn in studio (Unless somebody on this wikia knows how to force the spawn for it). Otherwise, if you would like to try and calc it, there exists a leaked (and fixed) place . I advise you open it in studio (which means you have to make an account) for this.

Edit: I'm going with AN's statement here, the durability/AP shouldn't use the Easter island thing.

The ROBLOXian also has several catalog gears that change the time to day/night (by moving the sun/moon across the sky), which I believe to be simply tilting the non-existant planet the player is on. Then again, considering that the size of the place that the player could be on, this definetly won't get added to the ROBLOXian's profile anytime soon.

And for something that CAN be used for a durability/AP upgrade, apparently, the hyperlaser/tri-laser 333 can delete objects larger than a player. So that means it can delete something such as a size-amped player (Players can amplify their size via catalog gear) made of stone/gold/bluesteel (After drinking a slateskin potion/being affected by the midas/bluesteel glove.) This could very well go for a calc.

Edit 2: I've calced it, hyperlaser/tri-laser 333 are both 8-B in AP, doesn't scale to durability.

Edit: Got the size of the ROBLOXian's body with gigantoform (excluding the head), which is 96 studs. The head is two studs tall.

Weapon additions to the verse page:

I am deciding if I should add pages for certain catalog weaponry to go more in depth on them (More specifically, most of the weaponry described in the Powers & Abilities section on this page). The only weapons/gear I will not make profiles for are the incredibly weak catalog gear/other useless items that are not notable in terms of powers/hax.

There should also be a bit of terminology describing the length of a stud (Which is 1 foot & 2 inches, according to one of AN's blogs.)

...And a minor question regarding a specific ability/More abilities:

The ROBLOXian has a gear named the Insert Tool, which has the ability to create objects out of thin air (Which would be Creation, basically.). However, considering that the player can place admin pads (Basically, objects that grant major hax to those who make contact with it, may or not only allow one person to use it at a time). I'd like to know if this is able to be used, especially because most of the items in the models are not made by the actual developers of the game itself, rather, random people - and that the player could potentially have them pre-built him/herself. This is likely some form of gameplay mechanics

I think it might be better to play safe and just stick with its normal use (Basically, restricting special models) and call it some form of creation. Though, the tool itself would be something like a toned-down version of Maxwell 's notebook that doesn't allow for certain adjective infliction - rather, objects that could be used to apply hax to a certain entity itself.

There exists a catalog gear that gives the player a forcefield (The one that is attached to the player) once they charge it up enough, since the player isn't actually harmed by anything (Save for some catalog gears), it gives the ROBLOXian another form of invulnerability of sorts.

I've taken a screenshot of the town-esque area from above

Block

I've also tried to measure the perimeter of the town (Bottom side was 625 studs, the longer side was 1101 studs), which would be about 3407 studs (3974 feet and ten inches, otherwise, 1211.529198984 meters). And the area of it would be 688,125 studs (802,812.5 feet).

If I remember correctly, the explosion was slightly bigger than this.

We would need to calc the Robloxian dodging the bullet, and the explosions first, but if those calcs are accepted it would seem nice.

SomebodyData said:
We would need to calc the Robloxian dodging the bullet, and the explosions first, but if those calcs are accepted it would seem nice.
What about the attack speeds regarding his weaponry, then?

Considering that the Robloxian can also get to subsonic speeds (And much higher with other speed boosting gear), it isn't really going to be necessary to have the combat speed, then. The only things I need to find out next is if the explosion would be either High 8-C or 8-B / if I should make pages that go more in-depth on weapons.

It's nice to see people agree with this, however, my only question would be is about what tier the durability/AP would be due to the explosion, I know that High 8-C is a suggestion, but I feel as if that's a bit too small in comparison to the size of the explosion in comparison to the town-esque area.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I don't know if we can use the Easter Island stuff? I think it's better if we just stick to using gear.
That's what I'm also thinking about, I should probably avoid using the events and go with what you said. Though, the other upgrades should apply.

If I were to avoid the egghunt feat, then I should probably get verification (if I should add the rest of the changes) from the staff members.

Jinx666 said:
Say
Would characters from ROBLOX youtube videos be able to be on this wiki?
No they wouldn't, they're the equivalent of a fan character, basically.

Edit: Possibly, check to see if it meets the specifications on this page .

Bumping so mods can evaluate this information.

Edit: If the OP is too much of a mess for you guys to sort out of the details, I'll summarize on what I'm going to add to the ROBLOXian's profile/additions I am going to make on the verse page that I want the staff members to evaluate:

Targeted towards the Robloxian's page:

The recent AP buff calc I've made.

Attack speed additions.

Subsonic+ combat speed.

Possible tier varying via body swapping.

Profile additions:

Weapon pages.

To make it even more simple, I would prefer if the staff member states which of these ideas should be added out of the listed ones.

Another bump, aha!

For a possible durability/AP buff, there exists a sword named the spider slasher - which upon killing an enemy, vaporizes it instantly (Not converting it to dust, but making it disappear). Considering that it can do this to gigantoform users and normal ROBLOXians can survive it, I think the ROBLOXian should get an AP and Durability buff to 8-B (8-B+ AP With explosives/instakill weapons)

Back