• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A code geass profile

Isn't there a limitation to Geass which said it work only on humanity which branced from Geass Universe Akashic Tree?

well I fixed it up a bit. but for making profiles please try make sure you spell them right (talking about lelouch), and although it's not a big deal,you don't need to put verse in the titlename unless you have something like Naruto where the verse is a characters name aswell.

Were does range for the FLEIJA come from? I don't quite remember if the range was ever stated, but 100 kilometers might be a bit much?

"Its range is at least 3,000 meters within a cylindrical zone, preceded by a 1,300-meter radius spherical zone, and a tertiary range of 5,000 to 8,000 meters. The succeeding bombs created by the Toromo Institute, however, removed Nina's limiter, giving ten times the set range."

Is what Code geass wiki states about it, but no idea what their sources are and how reliable that is.

The AP for FLEIJA was calculated using vaporization, right? I wonder if that makes sense...

That aside, where does Mountain level durability for Shinkirou come from?

Lastly, should Damocles really be listed as a mode for Lelouch? Its a flying fortress that he can not really operate all on his own, I believe, and isn't something he actively fought with. In my opinion it might be better to make a seperate weapon profile for it.

@DontTalk iirc with the limiter it was stated to have a range of 10 kilometres, and without the limiter the range was increased tenfold

The mountain durability have no idea.

well, He did he the F.L.E.I.J.A control switch. so I dunno. Probably not

EDIT: I'm watching the dub so it may be wrong here, but Cecile said the radius of the blast when it destroyed PenDragon was a radius of 100KM

The mountain level Durability I tink comes from It shielding the chinese princess from Schenizel and chinese force's attacks that would have supposedly destroyed the mountain where Zero and his forces were hiding (R2 episode 11).But it's not that big a mountain a small one.So should be properly looked at.

I agree that Damocles and FLEIJA should have a different weapons profile and Lelouch and others be listed as users.Only Suzaku can have Fleija as his weapon as it was mounted on his lancelot firstly(R2 episode 18).And proper calculations for these Fleija warheads should be done.And instead of Damocles Gawain can be added to Lelouch's profile which he used throughout the first season.

It was stated by Lloyd after it destroyed pendragon saying that the FLEIJA warhead's radius or diameter of destruction was at least a hundred kilometers.

Well actually the mountain level durability was from shielding against the Mordere'ds stark hadron cannon which is said to be able to destroy the mausolem of 88 emperors which was located inside a mountian, with one blast. Lelouche managed to fend off the Mordred's Stark Handron cannon during the battle of Tokyo which is why I said mountain level for his shields.

here's a clip of what i could find for Lelouche's shields fending off the mordred

http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Hadron_Canno

According to Nina Einstein, the Stark Hadron Cannon is capable of leveling a small mountain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRfNHrVGBYU

Leveling a small mountain...

How reliable was that statement?

That aside it would be best to make some better estimation on that. A small mountain isn't necessarily mountain level. Given that Nina is britannian, but mostly in japan I would look for the mountain heights in this two counties and look what would usually be considered a small mountain there.

To be honest I think using vaporization for the FLEIJA may be low balling it a bit, because technically there was no dust or vapor in the air after the FLEIJA was gone just a vaccumn.

If we assumed that all of the matter was turned into energy we could use E=MC^2 to calculated how much matter had been turned into energy but still managed to stay in a perfectly spherical shell (well it is called an implosion not an explosions).

If we were to use something like that:

Most ordinary chondrites are in the range 3.0 to 3.7 g/cm3, which is denser than most terrestrial rocks. For example, limestone (2.6 g/cm3 or less), quartzite (2.7 g/cm3), and granite (2.7-2.8 g/cm3) are all common low-density rocks.

Volume of FLEIJA V=4 3 ¤Ç r3I'll assume the radius is 50km though it may be 100km I don't remember quite clearly enough anyway.

V=4/3¤Ç(50*10^3)

=
5.2359877559829887 × 10^14 m^3

or in cm^3

5.235987755982988× 10^20 cm^3

Assume the density of rock to be 2.7 g/cm

Thus overall mass = density * volume

=1.4137167*10^21 grams

in kilograms thats

1.4137167*10^18 kilograms

E=mc^2

E=1.4137167*10^18 (299 792 458)^2

=

or

1.66*10^34 J approximately.

Aurasuke said:
True, but that was in china not Japan lol,
The statement came from Nina, so the definition of what a small mountain is comes from her not from someone used to the Himalaya. For her all mountains in the Himalaya are gigantic.

To the mass energy idea: No.

Basically if it did that it the generated energy should do exactly what you calculated: Blow up the planet. Or for long because of this.

I agree that it may not be correct to use vaporization, though. It most likely just vanishes all mass into nothing or something (frpm what it looks like) so it probably is unquantifiable in terms of energy.

Sakuradite Explosion

Sakuradite within the F.L.E.I.J.A. is detonated in mid-air.

Nuclear Fission

The immediate energy caused by the sakuradite explosion then causes a nuclear fission reaction.

Folkvangr Field Creation

The collapse effect starts at the creation of a Folkvangr Field.

Sessrumnir Sphere Expansion

The collapse effect known as the Sessrumnir Sphere expands until it reaches its set range capacity.

Sessrumnir Sphere Reduction and Vanished (Space Transfer)

The Sessrumnir Sphere then rapidly reduces until it vanishes, along with everything caught inside the sphere. Air rushes to fill the space that the sphere (along with all matter absorbed into it) once occupied. This effect also damages nearby units and vehicles.

It is a bomb of an unknown type, developed using sakuradite to cause a tremendous collapse effect obliterating all matter within its area of effect.

Basically I was thinking that since it can destroy matter all that matter must have converted into energy. But I suppose that's why I thought it bypasses conventional durability. If it works the way it's stated even someone like Goku would be affected since it literally obliterates matter, which is why I'm a bit uncertain what tier of attack potency I should put it.

It looks more like Reaction Weaponry (M-AM reaction of sorts) of Macross series. Full vaporization inside certain radius. So basically you can survive if you have enough durability.

Well I don't believe it's simplly vaporization. That may be more like the Handron cannon. The FLEIJA warhead is more like an bomb that literally destroys matter and energy.

If it were simply vaporization it wouldn't create a vacuum in that radius of explosion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exZ7M2HdOJA

skip to 1 mins and 45 seconds, you can clearly see all the air rushes back into the center. It's also written on the code geass wikia website.

Well presumably, though the FLEIJA may be a bit larger just slightly, and it's with the limited removed.

Yay! I finally kind of understood how FLEJA is actually working. It actually has 3 different damaging phases: 1. Sakuradite Explosion/Nuclear Fission; 2. Folkvangr Field Creation/Sessrumnir Sphere Expansion/Sessrumnir Sphere Reduction; 3. Turbulance.

So, according to FLEIJA description during the 1st phase warhead creates pillar of energy with radius of 3000 m (basically it's shaped charged nuke explosion); during the 2nd phase pillar of energy transforms into sphere that starts to expand and reach 1300 m radius; during the 3rd phase (after collapse) air turbulance can inflict damage to all nearby objects.

As for 5000-8000 m radius of damage it is shockwave damage during the 1st phase or damage of the 3rd phase.

Back