• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Clown fights a Lego

So two Tier 7's with absurd hax battle eachother.

Robloxian vs Pennywise the Dancing clown!

Speed is equalised. Pennywise is in character, but has knowledge of what the Robloxian is capable of. Roblixan has all equipment.

7-C Pennywise vs 7-B Robloxian.

Victory by death, KO or BFR

Who wins and why?

Pennywise:1 Hitman987-

Robloxian:2 Kuularne Zannybrainy2000

Inconclusive:0

ROBLOXian
VS

Pennywise by willman1701-d5j24qi

I was going to say Pennywise wins due to immortality until I saw the "Victory via KO" part in the original post. Otherwise, I'm not too sure.

Given that pennywise doesn't have anything like a resistance to mind control listed in his profile, the Robloxian might be able to stunlock him by constantly forcing him to salute with a gear that has the same name as the aforementioned verb to close in on him before shooting him with a hyperlaser (Which would make him disappear, either by vaporizing him or something else. Penny doesn't have the ability to regenerate from vapor).

Correct me if I am wrong on any of this.

Zanybrainy2000 said:
I was going to say Pennywise wins due to immortality until I saw the "Victory via KO" part in the original post. Otherwise, I'm not too sure.
Given that pennywise doesn't have anything like a resistance to mind control listed in his profile, the Robloxian might be able to stunlock him by constantly forcing him to salute with a gear that has the same name as the aforementioned verb to close in on him before shooting him with a hyperlaser (Which would make him disappear, either by vaporizing him or something else. Penny doesn't have the ability to regenerate from vapor).

Correct me if I am wrong on any of this.
I personally think that BFR is the most likley way Robloxian can win. Since I don't think Penny would be able to get out of a pocket dimension in short time.

Back