• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blue Blur vs The Saiyan from Earth

Adventure Sonic (5-B) vs Beginning of Frieza Saga Goku (5-B).

Speed Equalized.

Sonic doesnt have the Chaos Emeralds.

Takes place on Final Destination (Why not?).

Goku:

Sonic: 1 (Rodri "Dante")

(Saiyan Saga) Goku vs Sonic (Adventure)
It doesnt represent the Battle very well but It surely looks awesome.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Isn't SS Goku baseline? Maybe use base Freiza saga instead?
Saiyan Saga is Low 5-B, 5-B with Kaioken, Frieza saga is Low 4-C at the very least.

Random1201 said:
Sonic via AP (Goku is Baseline while Sonic scales to this) , Self-Healing and Time Stop .
Sonic doesnt have Time Stop, he needs the Chaos Emeralds, this is simple Adventure Sonic, I would prefer a more elaborate respond instead of "The Authority via Durability" since you ignore practicly all of Goku's advantage."

KarmodF said:
Saiyan Saga is Low 5-B, 5-B with Kaioken, Frieza saga is Low 4-C at the very least.
Well, even tho he doesn't have the stats (Even tho Vegeta does) he is 5-B at the beggining of the Frieza Saga (90,000 power level, casually defeated Burter and Jeice, and had a higher power level than Ginyu via Kaioken)

Well, even tho he doesn't have the stats (Even tho Vegeta does) he is 5-B at the beggining of the Frieza Saga (90,000 power level, casually defeated Burter and Jeice, and had a higher power level than Ginyu via Kaioken)

Do you think It would make for a better match?, somehting like:

Begginig of Frieza Saga Goku (5-B) vs Sonic (5-B), should I ban Kaioken in this case?

Yeah, I think so.

(Tho, just my silly opinion, Beggining of F Saga Vegeta vs Adventure Shadow would have been better)

KarmodF said:
Random1201 said:
Sonic via AP (Goku is Baseline while Sonic scales to this) , Self-Healing and Time Stop .
Sonic doesnt have Time Stop, he needs the Chaos Emeralds, this is simple Adventure Sonic, I would prefer a more elaborate respond instead of "The Authority via Durability" since you ignore practicly all of Goku's advantage."
You should have mentioned the fact does not have the chaos emeralds before, my vote still with Sonic though.

You need to give a decent reasoning, Random 1201 gave a really bad and simple reasoning, adding to the fact that rules have already changed.

KarmodF said:
You need to give a decent reasoning, Random 1201 gave a really bad and simple reasoning, adding to the fact that rules have already changed.
Let's see, Sonic can fight oponents who can fly while in the ground, can tank a blast powered by the master emerald (I couldn't find a proper fotage, but I'm talking about this fight ), and even if Goku blinded him, his quils can sense danger (not to mention he has higher Attack Potency, Striking Strength and Durability).

So yeah.

Seems reasonable, but he isnt able to tank a Master Emerald blast (Negative/Forced use Emeralds =/= Positive usage), the AP, Dura. and Strinking against Goku seems tied, he is 10x Planet level while Saiyan Saga Vegeta could bust Planets quite easily and Recoome is like hundres of times stronger, tought your reasoning seems baseline enough.

@KarmodF

What exactly was the problem with my initial reply? I was pointing out that Sonic is over ten times more powerful than Goku due to scaling to Space Colony ARK producing 682.92 Zettatons. Meanwhile, Goku is Baseline Planet level which is 59.44 Zettatons.

Secondly, Goku's powers don't seem to be able to
significantly affect the course of the fight. The best things I'm seeing on his profile is the Solar Flare and Afterimage techniques which Sonic will only fall for once or twice.

Random1201 said:
@KarmodF

What exactly was the problem with my initial reply? I was pointing out that Sonic is over ten times more powerful than Goku due to scaling to Space Colony ARK producing 682.92 Zettatons. Meanwhile, Goku is Baseline Planet level which is 59.44 Zettatons.

Secondly, Goku's powers don't seem to be able to
significantly affect the course of the fight. The best things I'm seeing on his profile is the Solar Flare and Afterimage techniques which Sonic will only fall for once or twice.
Changed the rules, not to mention that you forgot Flight, Chi Attacks, Kaioken and many ohters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back