• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A **** character fights some rapper with a dead career

I mean, um, uh, yeah.

Celeste should have far more experience and actual skill than vanilla, being a bounty hunter.

Huniepop characters have profiles in VS Battles now. I have now seen everything.

Ok, in all seriousness, I'll keep this simple: I vote for the Dead Rapper.

Superhuman physical characteristics > Athletic physical characteristics (meaning better stamina and slightly better attack Potency and durability).

And Vanilla Ice is no slouch when it comes to hand to hand. So, while Celeste might have the initial upper hand, he will keep up until Celeste gives out due to inferior stamina.

I'll be perfectly honest Vanilla shouldn't have SPC because he's not a superhuman. He's literally 10-A physically. Athletes aren't superhuman.

Asp Celeste is still much more skilled, to be frank. She's a bounty hunter.

And she likely has similar stamina even. Above average stamina to athlete level stamina sounds about right.

Someone's gonna have to revise his profile, then.

Anyways, I don't remember Celeste having any feats that put her above baseline (though it's been too long since I watched Huniepop Let's Plays, so do inform me of any feats), while Vanilla has feats that puts him possibly higher than 10-A. So, he's still stronger, more durable and (possibly) has better stamina.

Their ratings for their stamina are rather vague, and it doesn't help that there aren't set boundaries for it.

I'll wait on more input for the time being, though. For now, my vote still goes for Vanilla Ice for the reasons I have provided.

I'm just thinking that a skilled and professional bounty hunter should be more powerful than some rapper dude.

His feats don't seem to be too high into 10-A though that depends on the people he knocked out.

Overall I'm just saying skill takes this more than it doesn't. Celeste should be vastly more skilled since she's in constant conflicts. She fights galactic crime lords after all.

Said rapper dude is adept at Martial Arts as well. So he isn't hopeless.

Also, apparently brushing off a beating from a guy with a bat that could break a motorcycle with it isn't too far into 10-A. If my reasoning doesn't fail me, a bat has 9-C AP, and he shook it off well. So, I think he should be at least 3 times more durable than Celeste.

See, my biggest problem with saying that she would take it more often than not due to 'better skill' is because she hasn't displayed any feats so we don't know how skilled she really is (hell, we see her use guns only when in action. For all we know she relies on them rather than go CQC.). Honestly, feats (if available) would really help. If she has one, then I might switch vote due to proven superior skill and the advantage I listed below (but i'll give an in-depth explanation as to why).

Her being a bounty hunter that went throughout the universe finding and hunting fugitives should give her an experience advantage, though. But that's all for now.

Also just cause she is a bounty hunter, doesn't automatically give her martial arts and an athletic anything. For all we know Whe just shoots her targets. The profile should have evidence of this, as at this point she doesn't seem to have any reason to be that level. Possibly At least 10-B, but still. Should have some reasoning.

It's not actual ****. It's just from an +18 Dating Simulator, and in some versions it's even censored.

I wonder if I can make profiles for movie characters.. how do you do that?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I'm noticing a pattern of "the second game of a **** game series is tamer than the first" </div>
I suppose that's the theme with games that are meant to be dating simulators. But jackythejack said that she got the approval of creating them.

Anyways, are you voting @Zachary?

Ponkpunk said:
What if... you know... vanilla ice just drives on her...
The OP specified 10-A only. So Vanilla Ice doesn't have access to his motorcycle.

Back