• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok lets do this:

S. Strength/AP: LF=Dimolishing doors, destroying metal, superior to his family who can do the same. Panda=Destroying walls and cracking the ground.

Advantage: Tie

Durability: LF=Survives being hit by a speeding car and being thrown out of one. Tanks a small explosion. Panda=Scales to AP

Advantage: LF via explosion

Intelegence: LF=Understands english and is a skilled stalker, killer, and butcher but is mentally handycapped. Panda=Understands english and learned martial arts

Advantage: Tie due to how close and limited facts we know about their intelegences. Leaning towards Panda though.

Equal in Stamina and Speed was Equalized in the OP

Range goes to LF via chiansaw normally, as well as various throwing weapons

Weapons LF takes

Skill Panda takes

Lifting Strength Panda easily takes

Abilities: (Removed Redundant Abilities That Wouldn't Be a Factor) LF=High Pai Resistance, Weapon Mastery, Skilled Marksma Panda=Martial Arts, Chi Manipulation (Can enhance the strength of her attacks)

This is really REALLY close surprisingly, and while Panda outskills in h2h and LF outskills with weapons, this really comes down to this. LF has seemingly higher durability, but Panda enhances attacks to that level. They counter each other so much. LF could win by litterally throwing any of his various weapons at Panda and cutting off limbs, or simply tanking attacks with resistance and superior durability. Panda could win by enhancing her attacks and eventually overpowering LF durability. This would require Panda to get in close, in which LF can just slice with his chainsaw before she gets too close.

Might be incon but atm I am voting Leatherface with the HIGHEST of difficulty.

Didn't Panda beat Paul in one of her endings? That guy hits like a truck. Leatherface is going to get destroyed.

@Xtas Well, I don't think that we can consider that as canon. I mean. it also has the ending that Paul beat Panda too. So we can't tell that which one is real.

Why would you scale MKX Guest characters or Injustice guest characters to actual lore characters? I'm not advocating for that. In fact, if I'm being honest, I find it stupid.

Even so, the ending itself indicates that Panda can hang with Paul. But sure, let's get that out of the way too. Panda still far outskills Leatherface. In my opinion, in a strict HtH matchup of characters that are the same tier, I would always give it to to the character which is more skilled. It's not as if Panda hasn't fought people that have weapons, being a bodyguard for another excellent fighter in the Tekken series, as well as being taught by Heihachi himself. Do you think a mentally handicapped man with a chainsaw (I do give you props on him being very ferocious, but he lacks in the skill department by a lot) would be able to beat a martial artist with the strength of a bear that was taught by one of the greatest martial artists in the Tekken franchise? Cause like, I highly doubt that he's going to win. Even with a chainsaw.

Vote for Panda.

One could easily lose his weapon,then he becomes a punching bag for Panda. And yes, I do believe a Panda can outsmart him.

Speed might be equalized, but Panda is way more agile too. Like, I doubt Leatherface will hold onto his chainsaw if she gets an opening for a combo on him. He'll be absolutely manhandled.

I see the intelegence as equal, one is an intelegent animal, the other is a slightly mentally handy-capped man. He can form plans and stratigies on the fly, unlike his other film counterparts. Also he isn't going to let go of the chainsaw easily, or willingly with how it is like a prize possession to him. Also anything the Panda does will not phase him due to superior durability and an extreme pain resistance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oVkRYvvvgQ

I don't know about that, you can clearly see that Panda thinks like an actual human being of normal intellgence, she definitely has the edge on him in that department. It's like 29 minute long video, but it shows her interacting with various Tekken characters and beating some of them, and she is as strong as Kuma, who is a rival to Paul. I'm sorry, I just do not see Leatherface taking this at all against a more skilled and more intelligent animal even with a chainsaw. And yes, I did not link to any specific part of that video cause its 29 minutes that showcases how intelligent Panda actually is. The first fight is literally her against Bryan Fury, so if she can hang with him she can hang with Leatherface. And this time around, it's not an ending but the actual story mode of Tekken. (Yes, that is the story mode. It's very bad.)

My apologies but youtube doesn't work on the devise I am using. What is Paul capable of? And ok, Panda may have a intelegence edge, but still imo will not matter much fighting someone who is superior range, durability, weapon skill, pain resistance, etc.

Agreeing to disagree, since you say Panda's advantages give Panda the win but I say LF's advantages give him the win. So atm we are at an impass.

Yeah true, seems like we value different things in fighters. It's weird cause in the Tekken universe sometimes less powerful characters will beat "technically" stronger characters by being more skillful, so you're gonna have to check the entire Tekken page cause at one point or one another, every character has fought every other character.

Again, the story mode is absolutely bonkers and im still not sure how it works, I'm just going by what I remember from the games.

Back