• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Bird Fights some rain

yeah the moment i saw this i saw a stomp coming

blackmore is completely invincible from every single attack arthur throws at him

and blackmore can easily kill arthur just by arthur get rained on

i say black more low diff

yeah i like black more and i want to see him in more fights since his powers are really interesting

do you have any opponents in mind because i dont have a single clue who would be a good fight for this rainy boy

tbh Blackmoore is kinda an opponent who is stupidly hard to beat, with the only two real options being regen to avoid stabilization wounds, which takes away his wincon, or just stealthing him without him knowing he's in a fight. There's things like mind hax but that's unfair in the opposite direction.

He'd lose, he cant actually hurt Blackmoore and it aint like he can stall the rain because he would keep turning back time. Plus he'd lan lethal blows on himself trying to shoot him and Black can kinda just teleport and ip his throat out as well.

Only JoJo characters I can see beating blackmoore in a storm are, Rohan at peak, Wham, Esidisi, Kars, HIGH DIO, Geb, Arabia Fats, Avdol, Cream and Okuyasu but with an IQ above 10 for pre part 5.

yeah blackmores the type of character where he stomps or he gets stomped

really diffucult to find a character who can put up a challenge for him and not be overpowered

Necromercer said:
Well, what about Pet Shop and Horus?
It'd be awful, stabilzation completely screws Pet Shop, he relies on mobility and movement a lot and he'd likely kill himself before he realizes that the rain is lethal.

i would say blackmore once he realizes pet shops power he could just massively outrange him with pure rain

sure pet shop can make ice but he i doubt he could freeze every rain drop that comes at him if even one drop of water hits petshop then the fights pratically over

one hit weakens petshop allowing for more hit and it not likes its in volleys its practically danmaku

the only way i see pet winning this if hes stupid and decides to get up close and personal with the bird which even he would know that would be a really bad idea

Well, I meant as in: There was already a match against Ghiaccio and Petshop will be an easier opponent than Ghiaccio. I know since I made the match

The freezing power wont help if Pet Shop kills himself before he realizes his opponents power, Pet Shop is kinda the shoot first think later. He'd likely skewer himself on rain drops like a few seconds into the match. Even Gyro skwered himself on rain drops, Pet Shop's small size works against him here, instead of an arm it'd likely be his center mass that gets impaled.

Back