• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Big Alien fights A Big Kaiju

Way Big seems to have the AP advantage. He scales to 290 Ninatons. Godzilla Earth scales to 76 Ninatons. This isn't a stomp but given Godzilla Earth's massively lower durability (High 6-A) Way Big pretty much takes this. He resists Godzilla's radiation and can reflect his atomic breath. The only thing Godzilla has going for him is his sound waves that negates durability and atomizes the opponent. That would give him the win if he uses it. Problem is, he usually uses his atomic breath first which he can reflect.

Way Big wins due to superior AP and resistances to most of Godzilla's attacks.

Because he already knew the humans and that just the sound wave wouldn't finish them, he still uses the sound wave first in-character.

Well, then if that's the case then Godzilla would win this due to his sound wave. If Way Big managed to hit him once though he'd die instantly so it's really a stomp depending on who hits first.

For the time being, I'll just vote Godzilla Earth.

3x AP advantage isn't a oneshot though
Godzilla's durability is way lower than his AP. He's High 6-A when it comes to durability and we're dealing with High 5-A AP. Any one of Way Big's attacks will one shot him and kill him. Godzilla's sound wave ignores durability and attacks on an atomic level, something Way Big can't resist. Both of them will one shot each other given the opportunity.

Not sure who to vote, I think I go with inco because seems like it's not completely sure that Godzilla use the sound wave as first move.

Welp, time to act like a seesaw because I'm going back to the other side (kinda). I'm going to agree with Scorby and just vote incon because (like the fool I am) I forgot incon was a thing.

Anyways, inconclusive vote for me.

I mean Ultimate Way Big can still dodge and fly and probably grossly outskills as well. So it's probably more likely that he gets the first hit in. Also maybe Ult. Way Big can even use his cosmic ray to counter the soundwave?

So since the OP specified it's giant G Earth the same multiplier would work from base to red spiral ray.....259.21x
That's about 20 tenatons.....

Even if you just go off the 10x for mass increase that's 760 ninatons.

incon. It's all about who hits first. Super occilatory wave would kinda just saw everything in his path, blocking it is hard especially considering it is almost invisible. i still see a chance for way big to block or dodge. So i think incon is the best option here.

Back