• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A better idea: Eru vs Annoying Dog

Eru because of conceptual manipulation, existence erasure, nigh-omnisceince, soul manipulation, power nullification, and power absorption, as well as resistence to every one of Annoying Dogs powers.

MasterOfArda said:
Eru because of conceptual manipulation, existence erasure, nigh-omnisceince, soul manipulation, power nullification, and power absorption, as well as resistence to every one of Annoying Dogs powers.
Vote counted but may I ask, can AD even win?

Someone may come out with a reason why, but I can't think of one off the top of my head. Eru is really strong, and I would argue he is stronger then Venca, but apparently some stuff is missin from the page and I don't know that much about D&D.

Can Eru affect concepts that exist through an Undertale sized multiverse? Cause its tier would imply that it hasn't. Also, Eru doesn't seem to have a way to deal with AD's Acausality.

EmperorDoom25 said:
He doesnt have regen tho
Eru's regen and many other abilities were removed without a CRT. I opened by own CRT to get them back. As there was no thread to verify, we can assume he still has them.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Ok, I've just saw every edit that were done on Eru's page, and I didnt see any regen at all
To be fair, if Morgoth and all his children have Low-Godly, and they are abstracts of him, he must have low-Godly

Blahblah9755 said:
Can Eru affect concepts that exist through an Undertale sized multiverse? Cause its tier would imply that it hasn't. Also, Eru doesn't seem to have a way to deal with AD's Acausality.
They're both fourth dimensional so I don't see why not

EmperorDoom25 said:
A Crt should be done, then
Sure.

Anyway, Eru leads with conceptual manipulation that the dog doesn't resist. Plus precog lets him act accordingly before dog does anything

The dog is omnipresent across a multiverse far larger than what Eru has the capacity to affect, even if Eru effects the concepts in a few universes, it wouldn't have the range to affect the dog in its entirety.

And the dog literally just barks and Eru is destroyed just as quickly as he could attack the dog.

Not really. Precog allows Eru to strike first.

Although his range may limit his wincon yeah. Also we should actually wait until Eru gets low godly

Back