• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Belmont fights a pokemon

Juste Belmont vs Shadow Mewtwo.

The fight takes place in a Coliseum

Juste is 4-A and speed is equal. Mega forms restricted.

Juste:

e6ed0c60644104074b8f92bb25fe878a.jpg

Shadow mewtwo:

66-667747_shadow-mewtwo-dark-mewtwo.png

Inconclusive: 1

Last edited:
Meh it won't tbh, like mind that time Richter fought Dracula and they were around like a literal black hole? I don't think there was anything resembling a floor but it went just fine lol

Aight, CV iirc has a fairly good 4-A scaling chain. Juste will defo scale above Dracula who can make starry skies just by hulking out and he'll scale above Leon who defeated Death who casually created a realm to BFR Leon to for their fight in LoI.

Bfr is a definite wincon though mewtwo doesn't really do that in battle.
Telekinesis would give juste trouble though and power swap/guard swap are a thing.

I mean one good smack from the whip will do it, Leon could do shockwaves with it so Juste can also AOE via that. I think Trevor can attack souls too via CQC so I assume Juste would scale to this also. I don't think Juste's secondary stuff does though, but considering he uses the whip as any good Belmont would Mewtwo's gotta be careful. He's got Precog at least to help him there

Okay thinking it over I guess I'll go Incon, Juste should be able to use AOE Soul Manip from the whip shockwaves like Leon can. Meanwhile Mewtwo can BFR and use Precog (anyone know how good it is?) to feasibly survive long enough to pull this off

Okay thinking it over I guess I'll go Incon, Juste should be able to use AOE Soul Manip from the whip shockwaves like Leon can. Meanwhile Mewtwo can BFR and use Precog (anyone know how good it is?) to feasibly survive long enough to pull this off
added

Also on this wiki we only consider mewtwo's precog as being superior to gen 1 pokemon like alakazam.

Back