• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Beefed Godzilla vs a Cartoon Godzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Tough one.

It depends on if Stranger has the 4th soul or not. If not, it's a close call, but he could win. He's just a better fighter in general.

I'll have to go to sleep now, so sorry if this was rushed out.

It's SBA, stronkest versions, meaning he has all souls.

Well, then, Klownzilla takes this, though he may be hurt. His non-corporeal gives him an edge and his Type 7 gives Godzilla a hard battle to win. Also, he can just shapeshift to survive, and not to mention HOSTLESS could even be guiding him. Even without him, he still wins.

The Looney Titan takes this.

And now, I sleep.

One problem in that regard though

Tabletop Godzilla is also nigh unkillable with his Evolution Daily (which when in his unrestricted key, can be used freely), and was able to regenerate like his entire torso after it was tossed into the void hy Onerioi. And, considering Godzilla also resists damage from previously taken sources, he'll run out of effective options fast.

Can't sleep, can I?

It isn't a true battle to the death here. The clown can just knock him out and run for his life. Also, I doubt he can hit him due to the edge in non-corporeal.

I mean, if he can Regen off having his torso ripped off I don't think KO is an option, especially considering they have the same AP and if Tabletop Goji takes damage he gets ANGREY and more powerful.

Inconclusive is what I'd say we're up for.

By the way on this site you can vote on your own threads

I'm pretty sure they should be fine keeping it lights on with their similar AP and Regen.

But anyways, I'll add the Inconclusives

Yeah, though it's a bit different. While Godzilla has better feats, Stranger has a LOT more of them. Also, Psycho also said Inconclusive.

He's mostly a stone wall, though, as many feats are of Regenerationn and durability.

There's gonna probably be a rematch after this in a few due to the clown getting a new soul in a few threads.

Okay, then.

I mean, the Stranger has intense 4th wall awareness, so don't be shook if he hears that he's fighting himself.

Well I mean he could just look at Godzilla and see "oh okay"

True. He's that aware. He can literally point out meta text in a whim. Just saying, once he gets the next soul, Tabletop Godzilla gets screwed over.

Though, "oh okay" wouldn't really be his reaction.

I mean

Evolution probably means he won't care about what you throw at him

I assume you don't refer to the High 2-A key where his Plot manipulation is actually useful as he can actually form the plot around him as his own narrator?

No (High 5-A), but he still has a very good chance.

Even then, it'll mostly be a boost in power, in which he's many, MANY times above baseline now.

High 5-A plot manipulation is slightly making things go his way

>Many many times above baseline

How big of a boost is aquiring a soul anyways?

Because I'm willing to bet it's not above Godzilla enough to really change much

The way I see it is a boost, sometimes it can be small, other times it can be HUGE. My soul is mixed together, so his 4-B AP is fairly high.

>Way I see it

How do the Game Masters see it? They're the ones making the rules, powerscaling included.

Christian Higdon said:
Sans2345 said:
Inconclusive
And the reasoning is?
The way i see they are both powerful so it would be inconclusive or mostly the stranger has three weaknesses his rage takes him over he is inconsitent and has to mostly regenerate from pain if godzilla gets the stranger while he is regnerating its over otherwise its inconclusive fra

True. That rage could help, but he mostly has to shout at himself sometimes.

In-character, he argues with his split-personalities a lot and likes to hide sometimes.

Though, depending on the setting he's in, in-character Stranger can go from normal to bloodlusted with somebody moving an inch.

Christian Higdon said:
True. That rage could help, but he mostly has to shout at himself sometimes.
In-character, he argues with his split-personalities a lot and likes to hide sometimes.
But sometimes rage can cloud judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back