• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A battle of martial artists

If I do not read wrong...

Garou scales to Power Unsealed Boros who should scale to anywhere from 1.47E+27 J to 7.66687E+27 J.

All four Heart-Catch Pretty Cure crew members (pre-All Stars) scale to Desert Devil who can destroy all the surface of the Earth at 7.66687E+27 J...

Each HCPC member is 1.91672E+27 J.

In speed...

Garou is Rela (10% SoL) attack, movement and reactions

HCPC member is MHS atack and movement but FTL reactions

(Wonder if speed equalisation is needed but both are faster to react than to attack.)

The Pretty Cures can outrange initially, but with faster travel speed Garou should close in quick enough which also adds burden to PC's reactions. Plus higher stamina from Garou...

Garou mid to high diff

Garou is Relavistic for scaling to Boros who is immensely faster than Geryuganshoop's 'near light speed' attacks, and for massively upscaling from an amped Flashy Flash. He also gets stronger throughout the match, and I believe he's far more skilled too.

Going with Garou as well

I mean yeah that's a 7.6x difference

Jason even mentioned how massive the AP was and yet literally no one looked over it

What in the hell people......

Back