• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well...

Uh.....

....I'm not sure what would happen. Strangers abilities are all magic. And his shield is magic. Would his shield get nulled? Is so strange Is done for.

But...

Huh this is a weird fight.

It's the *** board so I can debate to my hearts content.

Pretty much every ability Strange has gets billed except for maybe the shield, even then street level striking strength

You don't need to be in the Warp.

He has blessings from Khorne, so he can use his null anywhere

Yeah but khorne is way weaker outside the warp.

Wait is he though? The warp is connected to the whole multiverse.

And tzeentch can mess with the whole time stream and he should be comparable.

...but most events take place in one galaxy.

Really weird.

I mean, the most logical explanation is games workshop didn't think about it.

I mean it's stated the chaos gods will consume real space... but it's never specified if that means the galaxy, the universe, or the multiverse.

Without emprah at the very minimum they will create the second eye of terror, but if the chaos gods pull Archaon and consume the real space then it will be full power chaos gods.

This is a solid hax stomp, ignoring there AP. Even when he can ignore/nullify Magic (on this level), Strange has still a ton of hax that will do the trick: Time hax, BFR, Summoning of cosmic beings, Sealing, Reality Warping on a much higher level, ...

I just dont see how Kharn can overcome that hax and saying that he can ignore all that because he can nullify magic is NFL.

Meosos said:
This is a solid hax stomp, ignoring there AP. Even when he can ignore/nullify Magic (on this level), Strange has still a ton of hax that will do the trick: Time hax, BFR, Summoning of cosmic beings, Sealing, Reality Warping on a much higher level, ...

I just dont see how Kharn can overcome that hax and saying that he can ignore all that because he can nullify magic is NFL.
I take it you don't know much about kharn. He has a passive 1-B power null that nullifies everything it considers unfair.

D Yeah I just saw that too.
How exactly does his nullify work and what kind of magic can he ignore ?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Nullifies anything except direct physical combat.
Not entirely true. Projectiles are fine if used at close range. Self-transformation is okay. Regenerationn is fine for the most part. It's just when these are used unfairly that they get nulled. Ex. Sniping and godly regen are no-nos but projectiles use sparingly at close range or lower level regen is fine as Kharn himself has both of those.

"Nullifies anything" - Thats still a NLF. From what I read, he is just immune against all psychic powers that work directly on him, with no real feat against beings on Strange level. Is there anyone Kharn has ever fought that is even roughly on the same level as Strange ?

"and the Blessing of the Blood God, which symbolizes Khorne always watching over him and putting a stop to anyone trying to combat his champion outside of direct and honourable means." - If thats a fight between two characters, then any outside help is restricted, or is Strange allowed to merge with Eternity ? (I know its a bit difficult, since his "Psychic Resistance" comes from Khorne, but I think that it should be on the level it is in generall portrayed).

Strange hax is rooted in magic, just like most higher powers are basically high levels of reality warping. But: Using magic to attack oponents with energy, doesnt makes the attack magical and should do damage to Kharn. (On this point we are basically argue what magic is, which is basically a dead end).

Meosos said:
"Nullifies anything" - Thats still a NLF. From what I read, he is just immune against all psychic powers that work directly on him, with no real feat against beings on Strange level. Is there anyone Kharn has ever fought that is even roughly on the same level as Strange ?

"and the Blessing of the Blood God, which symbolizes Khorne always watching over him and putting a stop to anyone trying to combat his champion outside of direct and honourable means." - If thats a fight between two characters, then any outside help is restricted, or is Strange allowed to merge with Eternity ? (I know its a bit difficult, since his "Psychic Resistance" comes from Khorne, but I think that it should be on the level it is in generall portrayed).

Strange hax is rooted in magic, just like most higher powers are basically high levels of reality warping. But: Using magic to attack oponents with energy, doesnt makes the attack magical and should do damage to Kharn. (On this point we are basically argue what magic is, which is basically a dead end).
No it isn't. It's just how Kharn works. If a 1-B character with power nullification says that you aren't able to do something that he considers unfair that there's nothing that most of Kharn's competition can do about it. Strange is no exception.

First of all, they are Blessings, ones that Khorne gave him, that's not outside help.

Two, none of that means Khorne nullifying what Strange has is an NLF.

To be fair, chaos gods powers are heavily limited outside the warp. They are only 4-A outside it, while the emperor is fighting them.

...So is the emperor fighting them while this is happening?

As for the whole outside help thing. It's just a blessing granted by Khorne. If it's something Khorne would consider unfair than it won't work. Going by your logic people with immortality granted by a god wouldn't be aloud either.

Welp with street level striking strength and durability without hax I'd give this to Kharn. Not a single thing in Strange's arsenal would be considered "fair" to Khorne who's blessing is 1-B not 4-A. Yes, his influence is 4-A but that is talking about the amount of indivduals who have fallen into his corruption. We are talking about a direct blessing from Khorne himself not just his influence here.

What I am trying to say is: Just because a 4-A/1-B deity grants him "immunity against psychic powers", we can not say that he is immune against that level of psychic powers. We have to go by actual feats that prove that he can ignore actual 2-C "psychic powers" and no NLF logic. Just because Kharn is "immune" against psychic powers in his verse, doesnt mean that he is automatically immune against all of strange hax.

And as i said before: Strange hax may be rooted in magic, but at the end he just uses magic as a source to achieve a variety of effects from normal energy attacks to high tier reality warping. And I dont think that Kharne is immune against such powers or has ever encountered hax on that level (Proof me wrong if you can).

Back