• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A 2 vs 1 match!

Bayonetta and Kratos Vs Augus

Placed on Asura's wrath moon

Speed is equalized

Bayonetta (first game ) and Kratos got a minute off advantage and them are at their peak

Augus cant use his sword

Bayonetta Smash Bros
She will dance

Kratos
He's mad!

Augus asura s wrath by jxbp-d6w4gu6
He's madder!

Bayonetta alone would stomp Augus ridiculously hard at her peak

Hell there are scenarios where Bayo would beat Asura at his peak

High 4-C vs. 4-A is a tremendous gap. Only way Bayo wins is with literally all her weapons, speed equalized, with Asura not looking at her and the photons channeled through his retinas not destroying the battlefield instantly.

Pretty sure in a non speed equalized battle with Bayo with prep time and bloodlusted he'd still win. He is 800+ billion times faster than light, Witch Time would slow him down by a few thousand times, still making him vastly faster than her.

Derail aside, Augus is screwed here.

Bayo can use all off her weapons, i said her first game Peak so she can use all off her first game tricks. :3

But seriously, Prime Asura would solo both God of War and Bayonetta, Primordials and Aesir aside. Dude is a killing machine greater than Kratos ever was.

@Kep Speed equalized means his speed advantage wouldnt mean anything, so witch time would slow him just like everyone else

Again, in a speed equal match, how exactly can Asura win?

Dannysayan said:
Is base Bayo 1 so powerful?
She insta time slows at the start of the fight, travels to Purgatorio where Augus cant see or hit her, rips his soul out, takes him apart on an atomic level, or BFRs him to hell

I will make Asura vs Bayonetta if you guys wish.

My last match was bad because I didn't know Zeus resisted Mind hax

Back