• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno vs Dragonoid

HimikoWerckmeister said:
Drago FRA, Zeno has nothing against Low-Godly regen.
Zeno's erase should be comparable in regards to Hakai in which it can target souls as well, as seen when Beerus Hakai'd Masharito. Though Drago still wins for reasons already above.

Theglassman12 said:
You guys mind elaborating more on how more hax equates to insta win? Especially when Zeno erases with a simple gesture?
I'd assume the Power Null does something about that but people haven't given really what it does or if he even leads with it, so I guess Zeno does take this if he doesn't lead with the Power Null or anything beating lolerase by hand gesture.

Burst Shield, Tornado Barrier, Melting Flare, Flame Strider, and Ultimate Dragon seem to all be abilities that power null but do not explain how the ability functions, just what the result is.

more importantly, does said power null ever negated something as large as a universal EE?

The lack of the topics for this thread hurts me on the spiritual level. Addin' some.

As for this battle, all of Bakugan's power null abilities from my limited knowledge on the game from my years playing it several years ago is tailored towards specific elemental types and abilities. There's no blanket "lolnope" power null ability out there and even if there was one, certainly not one Drago would open with. Also no, not really. All the Power Nulls in the game I guess CAN be argued to have nulled 2-C Attacks, although again it's only nullifying attacks of the element the Power Null is tailored towards.

Also Zen'os Squish makes the Hakai look like a pansy in comparison, which can erase souls. Low-Godly be damned.

In-Character I'd say Zen'o squishes and it'd be game.

Edit:

"

• Flame Strider: Haos Ability, nullifies enemy attacks."
This is the only ability that would concievably work against Zen'o. Melting Flare is useless; Zeno's attack has no projectile and whatnot so "Incoming attacks" are useless. Drago will HAVE TO open with Flame Strider; somehow knowing Zeno's squish is absolutely deadly. And even then, I don't think there's ever been an instance of this blocking EE so it's questionable if it'd even work.

Is Zeno's opening attack EE? Because Drago AP stomps if it isn't.

Zeno has dome nothing in the series besides EE zamasu so yeah its his opening move

Zeno fra

Just going to remind everyone that if we're using Drago's strongest version, anything he does one-shots. Like Drago's scaling chain is insane.

True, I'll wait till someone can tell me Drago's opening move. My Bakugan knowledge is surface level as I watched the show years ago.

People need to wait before voting Zeno if there's not really anything to go off of with what Drago leads with. If it's nothing good though, then Zeno should win FRA.

Drago IC wouldn't even usually take the first move unless he's fighting someone he knows for a fact is a threat. To him here, Zeno is just a child about to make a squishing motion because he wants to be entertained.

Pretty sure Zeno takes this especially since he STARTS with Existence Erasure. He honestly wins most of the battles we put him in on here because in-character he starts with his Void hax which has been proven to erase souls and bodies. Not to mention he'll probably wipe out the timeline him and Drago are in too. He has the AP advantage as well as the one hax ability needed to win this. Low-Godly regen means nothing here since his soul would get squished to nothingness.

Back