• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pico is 8.321 Kilojoules

William is ~3.600 Kilojoules

So, Pico has over a 2× AP and durability advantage, while also having a long-range weapon. William may can sneak around and get a punch or two in, but Pico took on an entire army of trained soldiers by himself, he should be able to shoot William a few times if he pops out of hiding.

So, Pico has over a 2× AP and durability advantage, while also having a long-range weapon. William may can sneak around and get a punch or two in, but Pico took on an entire army of trained soldiers by himself, he should be able to shoot William a few times if he pops out of hiding.
Alive afton scales to casually one-shotting 4 skull-crushing 9-Cs, so he's higher than that.

but regardless, afton will abuse his stealth, as he did against the animatronics. so that means booking it out of Pico's sight first, and waiting for an opening to jump, attack, hide again (since obviously that's not gonna kill pico at first).

taking on an entire army doesn't really correlate fighting a stealth-based immortal serial killer (his immortality in this key has been accepted, I just forgot to add it 💀), and fighting an army is more like an experience feat than a skill feat since they never actually shot back at him in the entire time he was doing that.

Last edited:
plus, if he really were 9-B, the spring locks wouldn't have ripped him apart, as they're 9-C, since the springbonnie suit is assumably comparable to literally anyone else in the series.

so him being 9-B gets a wrench thrown into it if you put it into any other context besides the calc.

His Type 2 still isn't too impressive when out up against a rapid-firing gun. The springlock failure killed him (or at least incapacitated him for 30 years). I'm sure Pico could deal this much damage over the course of a few seconds, as soon as he saw William of course.

Even if William got his hands on Pico, the AP/dura gap means that he's not going to be able to kill him in a few hits.

His Type 2 still isn't too impressive when out up against a rapid-firing gun. The springlock failure killed him (or at least incapacitated him for 30 years). I'm sure Pico could deal this much damage over the course of a few seconds, as soon as he saw William of course.
It incapacitated him for 30 years because a false wall was built locking him into the saferoom, and was only ever released because some stoner broke the false wall down and dragged him into the fnaf 3 location in 2023. he was completely fine with moving around at that point, in which he was nothing but a few bits of guts and a skull. saying a gun could do that to him within a few seconds is just not true. coupled that in with his stealth I'm unsure where pico would get the chance to do that damage within a few seconds.

Pico's shots, at a close range, completely obliterated a Tankman's head and helmet. Pico smashing his gun into a Tankman's face managed to turn it (and his helmet visor) into a bloody pulp. Even shots from farther away create holes through the Tankmen's heads and chests.

(Gallery at the bottom of the page shows the sprites. Blood warning, obviously)

Given that Afton only has Immortality and not better durability, he's still going to take similar damage, the only difference being him being able to stand up afterwards. Enough shots or pistolwhips is going to cripple Afton rather easily.

every other time he shoots his gun it gave them a bullet hole, like you'd think his gun would work. that single tankman is the only person who got his head atomized. everyone else who got even comparably close to pico like that didn't get their head destroyed. we also don't even know how durable tankmen are. since they aren't from the actual TANKMEN series, so hard to compare that to someone who's roughly 2x~ weaker

this is also assuming afton for whatever reason is confident he can beat them in a fistfight and doesn't immediately go into hiding. which obviously isn't the case since he was a pussy against the animatronics, he's gonna be hiding from someone with a gun.

every other time he shoots his gun it gave them a bullet hole, like you'd think his gun would work.
The first Tankman was staring down the barrel, the others were a few feet away. Once Pico saw Afton, he should be able to either close the gap and get a close shot in or just take him out from a distance.

we also don't even know how durable tankmen are. since they aren't from the actual TANKMEN series, so hard to compare that to someone who's roughly 2x~ weaker
Though they don't have a exact joule value, Pico still managed to shoot through their body armor. Though, again, Pico has an AP advantage, his attacks will be doing much more damage than William is prepared for.

this is also assuming afton for whatever reason is confident he can beat them in a fistfight and doesn't immediately go into hiding. which obviously isn't the case since he was a pussy against the animatronics, he's gonna be hiding from someone with a gun.
I think you may be overstating his Stealth Mastery. William can hide from and sneak up on people who aren't prepared for him (and don't expect him) just fine, but in this fight, Pico would be actively looking for him. Unless William could perfectly hide himself and sneak up on Pico, chances are that Pico will be ready to shoot him the moment William shows himself.

Another thing, William will have to attack and run away multiple times to have a chance. Pico really only needs to have William in his sights once or twice to start racking up massive amounts of damage.

Pico also has superior LS, meaning that he has the advantage in a melee tussle.

The first Tankman was staring down the barrel, the others were a few feet away. Once Pico saw Afton, he should be able to either close the gap and get a close shot in or just take him out from a distance.
If the first tankman was staring right down the barrel I dont think pico will ever get the chance to recreate that same damage, since he'd have to be literally ramming that thing down the funny man's mouth.

closing the distance will be pretty difficult when they're moving at the same exact speed, and william's actively running away
Though they don't have a exact joule value, Pico still managed to shoot through their body armor. Though, again, Pico has an AP advantage, his attacks will be doing much more damage than William is prepared for.
Considering William isn't really that much of a fighter, I don't think he's really prepared for pain in general (not that he seems bothered by it very much)
I think you may be overstating his Stealth Mastery. William can hide from and sneak up on people who aren't prepared for him (and don't expect him) just fine, but in this fight, Pico would be actively looking for him. Unless William could perfectly hide himself and sneak up on Pico, chances are that Pico will be ready to shoot him the moment William shows himself.
doesn't he literally hide the animatronics who are actively hunting him down and know he's in the building? sure he was being a pussy and hides in an area they cant enter but he still hides from them for a good amount of time before they realize where he is. and I'm unsure if William would jump out in front of pico. in the mini game where he destroys the animatronics he always runs up from behind them (while blowing your ears out with 8-bit sounds) to destroy them. and it's not like Pico has some enhanced senses to easily pick up where William is going to be jumping him from.

regardless, 2X isn't even that big of a difference. sure it'll take Afton more hits to kill pico, but it's not like pico is becoming that one-button mash scene in Metal Gear Rising (we know which one I'm talking about).
Pico also has superior LS, meaning that he has the advantage in a melee tussle.
Bro please I'm tryna make him class 5, since his springtrap key should be class 5

If the first tankman was staring right down the barrel I dont think pico will ever get the chance to recreate that same damage, since he'd have to be literally ramming that thing down the funny man's mouth.
William has to get in close in order to deal any damage. All it takes is for Pico to attack him while he does this for Pico to recreate the same effect.

closing the distance will be pretty difficult when they're moving at the same exact speed, and william's actively running away
Pico can still attack when there is distance between, while William cannot.
I'm unsure if William would jump out in front of pico. in the mini game where he destroys the animatronics he always runs up from behind them
He still has to approach Pico, is the thing. Even if Pico gets snuck up on and hit, all he has to do is turn around and return the favor.

regardless, 2X isn't even that big of a difference. sure it'll take Afton more hits to kill pico, but it's not like pico is becoming that one-button mash scene in Metal Gear Rising (we know which one I'm talking about).
While not to that extent, he is still capable of firing his gun multiple times a second.

Bro please I'm tryna make him class 5, since his springtrap key should be class 5
Admittedly LS isn't a huge factor regardless, unless they have reason to grapple each other. Still an advantage for the time being.

William has to get in close in order to deal any damage. All it takes is for Pico to attack him while he does this for Pico to recreate the same effect.
of course he does, but once he realizes he cant just exist and kill pico he's not just gonna stand there and wait for the armed man to turn around and shoot him. plus there's the fact he has a gun, which obviously would make this an eye-opener a lot sooner to not assume he can just kill this guy and go on his merry way.
Pico can still attack when there is distance between, while William cannot.
by sba they're in central park, which he can easily use the sheer amount of trees for cover.
While not to that extent, he is still capable of firing his gun multiple times a second.
wait how'd we even figure out what gun pico has in fnf? as far as I remember pico never really uses his guns like a MAC-10 (considering he only ever shoots it once, stops for a second, then shoots again, which doesn't really show 18 rounds per second)
Admittedly LS isn't a huge factor regardless, unless they have reason to grapple each other. Still an advantage for the time being.
In the long run sure, but it's still a kick in the balls for afton.

by sba they're in central park, which he can easily use the sheer amount of trees for cover.
Couldn't Pico just... not hang around the treeline where he could be jumped, and instead waiting for an opening

wait how'd we even figure out what gun pico has in fnf?
It was discussed in a CRT that his guns most resemble the MAC-10, so we decided to use it as a basis.

(considering he only ever shoots it once, stops for a second, then shoots again, which doesn't really show 18 rounds per second)
He shoots to the beat of "Stress" in Week 7, sometimes up to six shots a second.

Couldn't Pico just... not hang around the treeline where he could be jumped, and instead waiting for an opening
I mean.

while it's a funny image to see pico and William stare at each other a football field apart waiting for either to try and come after each other. I'm sure either of them would get sick of them stalling.
It was discussed in a CRT that his guns most resemble the MAC-10, so we decided to use it as a basis.
Ah cool
damn. thought he'd shoot a lot faster than that

Last edited:
anyways, I think from here we got;

William advantages;

Immortality
Stealth
Intelligence

Pico advantages;

AP and Durability (2x~, likely lower than this)
Range
Experience

I hope you all know i would have put the far more skilled novels William here if he wasn't 9-B still, despite his feats being 9-C.

możesz też po prostu powiedzieć, że jest lepszy od swojego trzeciego klucza, który staram się stworzyć klasę 5, łącząc go z jego specjalnym kluczem dostawy
Znaczy masz rację, ale to zdjęcie oznacza, że w FNAF siła podnoszenia była od początku klasy 5

(I also trying to make post about Afton's Amalgamation, but i don't know if i can link to that)

Sorry for my english

Back