• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C battle royale

Others killed by Sam (Colt):

-Velociraptor

-Big Bad Wolf

-Prince Charming

-Gorilla (lol dead by practically everyone here)

-Xenomorph (apparently Sam also had the Rabit's Foot so with luck Sam kills it)

-Jill Valentine (luck again)

Yuno and Yuki together are gonna be a problem though....

Myers is in the same boat as the rest so he's dead too.

Honestly I'm not too sure what the Colt can't kill here. In Supernatural there's only 5 things in existence that the Colt can't kill. One of them being Archangels. Not sure how this is gonna go then (obviously someone is blitzing Sam eventually)

You want someone who can blitz Sam? Enter the Protagonist (A Wise use of Time). The Protagonist can freeze time to the point where he can grab electrically charged objects without getting shocked. And this feat alone would prove that even if Sam fires the Colt, the Protagonist can slow down time, step around the bullet, walk up to Sam, take the gun out of his hand and shoot him with his own gun before he even knew what happened. I'm calling it that Sam is killed by The Protagonist.

Actually, now I that I think about it, I don't think that there's much anyone can do against The Protagonist unless they have a way to get around his Time Manipulation.

Starter Pack said:
You want someone who can blitz Sam? Enter the Protagonist (A Wise use of Time). The Protagonist can freeze time to the point where he can grab electrically charged objects without getting shocked. And this feat alone would prove that even if Sam fires the Colt, the Protagonist can slow down time, step around the bullet, walk up to Sam, take the gun out of his hand and shoot him with his own gun before he even knew what happened. I'm calling it that Sam is killed by The Protagonist.
It's actually a time slow, but carry on.

Ma bad. Still, my point remains. I may also give the Protagonist the win over both Yuki and Yuno, because even with their Future Diaries, it won't do them a lick of good if the Protagonist can slow down time and take them out before they can even blink. Giving the Protagonist the win against those two as well.

I agree that Osamu should probably go down. And as I said, Sam Winchester should go down for those reasons as well.

How is Bakura still alive?

EDIT: And what about composite human?

fast to the point where elctricity is slowed down to the point where it stops moving for hours

Basically, he can slow down time to the point where electrons don't move fast enough to shock him

I can grab a quote or screenshot later if you're confused.

Can we exclude Tokiha Misa from the battle?

I don't know what hax she has in her 9-C form, but that Type 9 makes her impossible to kill unless it's restricted.

beyond the fact that type nine is not included due to rules, there are many who can defeat her through other ways

Direct quote:

"First, I want you to initiate a slow-time event, what you call stopping time, and then start the generator. Count out how long it takes for the field to generate electricity. Count in your head by seconds. One-one-thousand, two-one-thousand. Like that—evenly paced. Once you see the field, terminate the slow-time event."

Dr. Oden turns off the generator and steps back. You stop time and turn on the generator. You count, slow and even. And you count and count some more. When you reach two hundred and seven, a spark of electricity flips from node to node. You start time.

"How long did it take?" Dr. Oden asks, her voice even higher than her normal squeaky tone.

"Two hundred and seven."

She bites the side of her lip and scratches her head. "Next experiment—initiate a slow-time event and run your hand through the current. Do it quick, less than a second count. Say 'one-one-thousand' and you've gone too long. If my calculations are correct, you won't be shocked even in a field with a constant current."

"Can we just call it 'stopping time'? The whole 'slow-time event' irks me." "'

"Sure. Whatever. Just remember, no longer than a second count, or it won't matter what we call it."

You stop time with the generator on. Between the two nodes, electricity seems to jump instead of forming the constant blue line as it does when time flows. You stand and stare at the silent stream of blue sparks leaping across the chasm. You run your hand between the nodes and feel no heat, no charge.

You start time, and Dr. Oden breaks out into laughter. "You look positively dumbfounded. I guess it worked," she snorts.

You describe what you saw. Dr. Oden listens and heads to the wall and scribbles a simple calculation, circling the number 23.1. "Time slows so only one of your seconds is equivalent to twenty-three days."

Back